GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

Earnie

An adult tournament ticket at £50 for 6 games is good value. They are not going to do a ‘concession’ on that . Should you choose to only attend the three Devils games then so be it.

Absolute shambles on the booking system. Ordered tournament passes. Then it said some seats aren't available for some games. Follow link to choose alternatives and it won't let me book anything. At this rate, it looks I won't be going to any games. Absolute farce!

moggy#9

So if you just want to see the Devils games and buy individual tickets plus booking fee it’s £63-75p, but if you buy a season ticket plus booking fee, but just go to the Devils games it’s £51-25p.
I guess they're trying to encourage more people to go to the other games to given it a bit of atmosphere. I'm going to watch those games anyway, they'll be fascinating. It should be 6 very tight matches.

Absolute shambles on the booking system. Ordered tournament passes. Then it said some seats aren't available for some games. Follow link to choose alternatives and it won't let me book anything. At this rate, it looks I won't be going to any games. Absolute farce!
In the end I deleted the items it said seats were not available and then it let me book a tournament pass. So I have no idea where I'll be sitting for the game where it said no seats were available. I've sent an Email to the Devils to clarify, as the office is closed today. I suspect they could be in for a lot of work if lots of people have experienced what I have. Really disappointing.

In the end I deleted the items it said seats were not available and then it let me book a tournament pass. So I have no idea where I'll be sitting for the game where it said no seats were available. I've sent an Email to the Devils to clarify, as the office is closed today. I suspect they could be in for a lot of work if lots of people have experienced what I have. Really disappointing.
Devils X ("formerly twitter") suggest a number of people have experienced the same thing.

BostonBart22

Office closed on a monday ?

That sounds odd. I managed to book a tournament on pass in block 19 with no problems, but there again I was on there at the stroke of 12 o'clock.
You probably got lucky in that your seats were free for each game. I was also in at the stroke of 1200 and it was a shambles. Other people have reported the same. It took me nearly 30 minutes before it let me buy anything and even now I have no idea if I've got seats for all of the games. I rang the phone number to sort it out but it gave their opening hours as Tue - Sat. How hard can it be to operate a booking system?

moggy#9

You probably got lucky in that your seats were free for each game. I was also in at the stroke of 1200 and it was a shambles. Other people have reported the same. It took me nearly 30 minutes before it let me buy anything and even now I have no idea if I've got seats for all of the games. I rang the phone number to sort it out but it gave their opening hours as Tue - Sat. How hard can it be to operate a booking system?
Ah, I don't have a season ticket, so I was just booking any available seat - maybe that's what it was.

tim78

I couldn't see how it would recognise me as a season ticket holder but didn't get my seat so got 2 else where in the block.

Unless ours have been marked off.

Ah, I don't have a season ticket, so I was just booking any available seat - maybe that's what it was.
I was trying to buy a Tournament Pass. I'm not a season ticket holder.

I'm pretty sure the booking system is buggy. You pick a seat and then try to get a tournament pass. For this to work, that same seat has to be free for all six games. In my case, the system spotted that the same seat wasn't available for every game and asked me to book alternatives for those games where it wasn't. But when I did that, the system wouldn't let me do it. So eventually, the original seat "timed out" and I had to try again, getting worse and worse seats every time, as other people booked the better seats. Eventually, I tried simply deleting the seats which were not available at checkout and it let me have a tournament pass. Probably wrongly because I'm pretty sure that will leave some seats for some games double booked. A number of other people have reported the same thing (See Devils Twitter Feed).

Unless you get the software right, this can go horribly wrong. Just think about it. You've got hundreds of people scrambling to book individual games and tournament passes all at the same time. The system appeared to spot conflicts but offered no solution that worked. Worse still I found a way around what the system was saying, and that's likely to result in double booking....and chaos.

Does anybody have a contact for somebody who I can raise this with. The Devils should be made aware so they can deal with it.

moggy#9

I was trying to buy a Tournament Pass. I'm not a season ticket holder.

I'm pretty sure the booking system is buggy. You pick a seat and then try to get a tournament pass. For this to work, that same seat has to be free for all six games. In my case, the system spotted that the same seat wasn't available for every game and asked me to book alternatives for those games where it wasn't. But when I did that, the system wouldn't let me do it. So eventually, the original seat "timed out" and I had to try again, getting worse and worse seats every time, as other people booked the better seats. Eventually, I tried simply deleting the seats which were not available at checkout and it let me have a tournament pass. Probably wrongly because I'm pretty sure that will leave some seats for some games double booked. A number of other people have reported the same thing (See Devils Twitter Feed).

Unless you get the software right, this can go horribly wrong. Just think about it. You've got hundreds of people scrambling to book individual games and tournament passes all at the same time. The system appeared to spot conflicts but offered no solution that worked. Worse still I found a way around what the system was saying, and that's likely to result in double booking....and chaos.

Does anybody have a contact for somebody who I can raise this with. The Devils should be made aware so they can deal with it.
I think that some of the devils office staff have accounts on here, so hopefully they'll pick up on this.

fdlf666

Booked weekend pass at 5pm, no problems at all.
Signed in to account. Went on to weekend pass. Went to Block and ST seats, marked in red.. Entered email and card details. Received tickets. All in 5 minutes at most.

Booked weekend pass at 5pm, no problems at all.
Signed in to account. Went on to weekend pass. Went to Block and ST seats, marked in red.. Entered email and card details. Received tickets. All in 5 minutes at most.
That's exactly the process I followed. It didn't work. Two reasons for the difference. First of all, there's an element of luck. If the seats you choose happen to be free for all six games then it will work. Second, at 5pm there were nowhere near the numbers of people booking tickets, so there is less chance of people competing over seats. You got lucky. Other people didn't.