GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

Thread starter #81
It seems lots had issues with one particular game saying the seats were unavailable.

It told me that game was unavailable and to choose alternate seats, but when I went to the map for that game, the seats I wanted were actually showing as available. So I tried to progress with the tournament pass anyway and it seems to have worked. Hopefully just a bug in the system and not seats being double booked!

ASHIPP

I couldn't see how it would recognise me as a season ticket holder but didn't get my seat so got 2 else where in the block.

Unless ours have been marked off.
Same here. Wouldn't allow me to proceed booking on the season ticket option. I too had to book tickets elsewhere in the Arena.

Farce!

I've just tried to repeat the double booking and it's easy. You can all have a go if you like. Here's the recipe:

Select "Tournament Pass". Pick your seats and go to checkout. Sometimes it'll be OK and the seats are available for all six games. You can give up there. If you try again, eventually you'll find a seat where the system says it isn't available for one or more games. In this situation, follow the link and try to book alternative seats. You won't be able to. So jump straight directly to checkout. Now you'll see a "Delete Bin" next to the seats that aren't avalable. Delete them. Now you can checkout with your tournament pass for the seats you selected, and that apparently weren't available.You can abort at this stage without paying.

So, either the system is lying, or seats are being double booked. Clear bug in the booking system. I really hope it's the system that's lying. :oops:

If anybody from the Devils wants to make contact with me,I'm happy to demonstrate!

MA18

Aren’t some of the blocks that would normally have Devils season ticket holders in them being used as away blocks I.E it’s not just block 16 that’s being used for away fans.

I guess if you have a season ticket but your seat is in an over spill block you won’t be able to buy your normal seat.

I purchased my 3 season ticket seats at 1230 but only for the Sunday as we’re away the Friday and Saturday.
It’s a clunky system though and could be so much better.

fdlf666

It would be the case that if not a ST holder and looking to book a Tournament Pass on non ST seats, if someone has booked tickets for individual games then these would be excluded from booking a tournament pass

It would be the case that if not a ST holder and looking to book a Tournament Pass on non ST seats, if someone has booked tickets for individual games then these would be excluded from booking a tournament pass
That's demonstrably not the case. In total I've managed to select seats where the system has said seats are not available for certain games on five occasions. It's then possible to check out with those seats anyway. So either the system is wrong or seats are being double booked. I've provided the method for reproducing this behaviour in a previous post. Other people have experienced the same. In my case it took 30 minutes before I found the hack to book a pass, by which time I'd lost two bookings with seats I would have preferred over the ones I've ended up with.....and I've got to contact the Devils to check if they are not double booked.

moggy#9

Does anyone know if you can leave the arena between games? I can't see anything on the ticket about exit and re entry
That's certainly my plan to get food. To be honest I think I might feel a bit uncomfortable around the rink between games if the place is full of drunken polish fans.

rocketbob

I am not able to get time off work to make it down to Cardiff and am hoping that there will be streaming coverage available for as many of the Continental Cup Final games as possible. The IIHF Youtube channel does not have any of these games up yet as future events (and does for other IIHF games on the 12th) hopefully they will appear or the club will be streaming games and is leaving it to the last minute to announce.