Giants beaten

Swez went with Campbell so someone will have to step up tomorrow and I'm hoping its someone other than brad, as they will try to push us around I'm sure. All I hope is Belfast don't use the same restraining type of game they used last time we played them, Last time I actually wanted to cut Shaun Johnsons arms off as all he did was clutch and grab so annoying.

sniper13 said:
Swez went with Campbell so someone will have to step up tomorrow and I'm hoping its someone other than brad, as they will try to push us around I'm sure. All I hope is Belfast don't use the same restraining type of game they used last time we played them, Last time I actually wanted to cut Shaun Johnsons arms off as all he did was clutch and grab so annoying.
I reckon Miller is the man, he had a fight with Campbell earlier in the season and did well.

Kipper

This sucks big time.

I had Wales withinn 12pts of NZ and Aussies to beat England by at least 4 points. Happy days I thought.

I had Caps to beat Hull and Giants to beat Blaze, Think I should stick to rugby :(

drainage

Merthyr Devil said:
Tomahawk said:
SHEFFIELD BOTTOM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Might pop over to read Steel Talk for a laugh. :D
They aint happy bunnies in the land of Shuff - I may be hyper sensitive but I detect an air of unhappiness !!!!

TheStub

I may have mis read the comments, but it sounds like the fans want every player and the coach sacked. Although it is obvious that it is the team, not just certain players dragging it down. :lol:

drainage

TheStub said:
I may have mis read the comments, but it sounds like the fans want every player and the coach sacked. Although it is obvious that it is the team, not just certain players dragging it down. :lol:
Hell they want to sack players they dont have !!! :lol: :lol:

drainage

devils2001uk said:
how long before it was voth fault and they want him banned, haha
One of them wants to get rid of players and take Voth or mcMorrow !!! If Voth played for shuff he reduced his PIMS and bans !!! But thankfully ( i hope!!!) thats not a sight we'll see anyday soon (thats Voth in teal rather than reduce his PIMS!) :lol: :lol:

cookie_girl said:
sniper13 said:
Last time I actually wanted to cut Shaun Johnsons arms off as all he did was clutch and grab so annoying.
That's all he did last night at our game against blaze! Was the best thing about the game!!
thats all Shane Johnson has done since he first signed for the giants 10 long seasons ago. hes an annoying little shit, but he is our annoying little shit. I remember when he played for steelers against us, i fully woke up to why every other team in the league hate him so much :geek: Thankfully he'll be staying with us.............FOREVER MWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAA