Giants double header advice

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone, me and the missus are making the journey over to Belfast for our first trip. We're flying over tomorrow and coming back on Monday. Is there any advice on things to see while we're there? Also what pubs to go to before/after the games? Restaurants to eat at?It's my birthday on the Saturday so probably going to have the worst birthday ever judging by how this season has gone... we're staying in the Premier inn in the titanic quarter.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi everyone, me and the missus are making the journey over to Belfast for our first trip. We're flying over tomorrow and coming back on Monday. Is there any advice on things to see while we're there? Also what pubs to go to before/after the games? Restaurants to eat at?It's my birthday on the Saturday so probably going to have the worst birthday ever judging by how this season has gone... we're staying in the Premier inn in the titanic quarter.

Thanks for any advice.
My favourites are the Titanic, a Black Cab tour and Crumlin Road Gaol. All really interesting

We did the Gaol tour too... It's absolutely fascinating.

For pubs - The Crown is quirky and worth a visit and I loved McHughs.

Finally theres Granny Annie's Kitchen for breakfast.

Pondlife

If you have the day free you can get a bus to Giant's Causeway. The market (St Peters?) is walkable from the hotel. There's also a hop on/off bus tour that visits most of the touristy sites.

Wannabe2

Thanks for any advice.
You have to see the Crumlin Road prison, that’s a must and very central,Robinsons restuarant upstairs in the Robinson pub is superb,but you may have to book as it’s very popularand the world famous Crown pub is next door, Bittles Bar is a stunning lovely bar, and again Central. The Titanic Hotel is lush to eat and drink at, and by the Arena. Belfast is a beautiful City, don’t miss the prison it’s a blast, the harp bar is another really nice bar. There’s a ton of eating and drinking places in Belfast, I go there all the time with work, and love it.

terry hunt

If the ice hockey doesnt appeal you can always take a trip to Dublin.
Ireland are looking for their first grand slam in Dublin should be good entertainment