voth26

Re: Giants v Devils - 04/02 - 7:00pm - CC/League - Chat/Upda

DWD said:
clanfandoug said:
Good luck tomorrow guys.
A Clan fan on loan for the evening.
Go Devils :)
you have loneliness issues.

Couldn't care less about the challenge cup. Win in regulation for league points. Anything else is a bonus.
DWD why are you always so rude, your posts always have a stroppy/arguementitve tone to them. you sound like a bundle of fun to be locked in a room with lol

Personally I think DWD has loneliness issues. Why else would he spend all his time on a rival teams fan forum trying to create merry hell? The mods have better things to do with their time.

I can't watch the webcast as I'll be out in the pub (erm, gutted...) but can anyone watching it online text OJ so MNL works well?

I'll be checking that regularly. Come on Scotland!

TheStub

We don't need to rely on the webcast for MNL - we have a battalion of the Red Army ready to make more noise than the Giants. All are poised to text OJ from the stands.

Glover said:
Apologies if this has been answered somewhere else but if the scores are level after 60 minutes I assume we will qualify for the final. Then will there be overtime to sort out the extra point for the league game?
And I'm guessing if the Giants win 2-1 in regulation we go to o/t to decide the cup :?

What a ridiculous shambles these double fixtures truly are...

If the game carries on like this (after the first 5) we're going to get slaughtered :(

We're being outpaced, out hit and struggling to clear our own zone leading to big pressure.

Hopefully we start to play more composed and find a way to out work the Giants - come on boys!

Obvious statement but we need goals, perfect start and then we drop off.

Goals for me when we require them has been the main sticky point all season, guys need to take responsibility and step up to the plate and stick the biscuit in the net.

hilly looks as if he will score but apart from that i dont know where it is coming from, others need to get on a goal run

Come on devils

I have no idea what has happened to us!!

first 5 we were playing a good game, good posession etc but now...

come on boys!!

Love the commentary on the webcast. Tugging seems to be a call!!

I have had to turn my commentary off, wrong names, wrong calls unbelievable lol

Best team won. Very silly penalty by batch near the end, 3-1 at the time, we had good momentum!
Pierce disappointed me tonight, thought his decision making on times was poor.
Overall lacked any real quality.
Final comment Mr Darnell, your call on Matzka at the end 2+10. Are you going to send him to his room
without any supper? Pathetic, but then that's your middle name!!

TheStub

I couldn't bring myself to give Giants TV £8 for their product, so I watched the New Jersey game instead.

Sounds like we didn't play our game.

Out of interest - what lines were we rolling?

The one thing that get's me with the Voth news is it is 4 days late. If he has retired, we must have his budget to spend now - but we can't bring in another player from overseas.

rolf

watched their webcast and it looked like loads of huff, loads puff and no blowin the house down which pretty much sums us up this season.

we never really looked like scoring and we lost it in the first when we had a two goal buffer and a good dose of 5 on 3. a goal then (which we should expect) might well have slowed em down some.

so much for doing it for the vother eh? we need someone with a bit of ticker, and the only one we had has retired.