Giants v Devils - 04/04 - 4:00pm - Playoff Final!

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey!

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual awesomely spectacular location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl should you not be able to make this game!

OJ is the man with the plan again, and as always can take Giant bashing emails via matchnightlive@gmail.com

Devils and Giants at full strength, if we play as well as we did against the Blaze we can do this!

Chris.

McCausland88 said:
might be on radio nottingham or coventry, is it not on radio wales/cardiff? (i've never been so i don't know what its called, sorry :S)
unfortunately radio wales do not tend to cover any ice hockey, we used to last season i think it was but it kind of disappeared after a while.

puckplz

Sadly it doesn't look like radio nottingham will be covering it but i'm gonna keep checking during the day, im hoping a link might appear!

Does anyone know how much the St Davids 2 car park costs on a Sunday? I know that in the evening during the week it is £1 all night so thought it might be the same for Sunday but can't seem to find the prices on the internet.

A

Anonymous

Cant seem to find any radio link, cant believe it ! You would think the final would be on the radio at least. Living in Hereford there is no chance of it being shown here so Ive gone and got Sky player for a month £25, with SS2. I can now watch it through the xbox! Either get your butt down to walkabout, which will be packed with Devils fans or stick with MNL. Its as good as anything and better than most and you wont have to listen to the "big bellied brummy" :lol:
Hockey lad How do you pay for Sky for a day?

all you do is go on sky sports 2 and if you dont have it a number will come up , you simply ring the number and say can i subscribe to sky sports 2 for a day XD and its done (Y)

A

Anonymous

hockey_lad said:
all you do is go on sky sports 2 and if you dont have it a number will come up , you simply ring the number and say can i subscribe to sky sports 2 for a day XD and its done (Y)
Thats awesome mate, but I'm not totally sure as you can subscribe for just a day? I dunno though wouldn't swear to it. I always thought you had to sign up for at least a month?

A

Anonymous

hockey_lad said:
they let us do it , all they said was it costs £9 and we will have to ring up and cancel it tomorrow im just glad i get to watch it XD
Nice one, not long til face off now !!! :p

In the bell having roast dinner then off to the castle. Feel sick as a dog with nerves but the boys seemed quoietly determined when we saw them outside the rink after the second semi. :oops: