Giants v Devils - 23/02 @ 19:00 - CC SF #2 - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

Challenge Cup semi-final 2nd leg!

Giants have a webcast available for this game @ https://live.belfastgiants.com//?ref=giantswebsite

We'll *definitely* be running that 'disgustingly biased' MNL from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you want to get in touch with the host about anything/everything related to the game, then drop them a line or two at matchnightlive@gmail.com

And if you're heading over to Belfast for the game and can help us out with texts, we're always on the lookout for you! Drop us a text at 07527 625206 and we'll try and get some coverage sorted!

Re: Giants v Devils - 23/02 @ 19:00 - CC SF #2 - Chat/Update

MNL will be running, texters eagerly awaiting Face Off or maybe its the Black Stuff they are crying out for

Devil94

A nice early goal would be great, widen the gap, can sit back a bit further and take less risks.

ASHIPP

A two goal lead can be lost in minutes. Devils will need to be defensively watertight, disciplined and concentrate for the whole game.

Giants are very strong lately on their own ice. They will throw everything at this game and no doubt will be looking to score early and punish Devils on pp.

Devils have got guts and character. Wishing the Guys all the best for tonight.

backrow

Unfortunately, Culli and Hendrix continue to share the D position despite their very good recent play!

Giants TV dropping out and buffering big time since start of Giants PP at the end of the 2nd

Diafol

So it's not just me then !
The stream has gone completely now.

Edit: Giants TV just tweeted

"EIGHT minutes until period three begins, server is warmup and with you shortly."

Rich Best

Great win - we are a seriously good and well coached team!

What date is the final? Is it 6th March?

coedduon said:
Giants TV dropping out and buffering big time since start of Giants PP at the end of the 2nd
Apart from the Magners going up the wall at the end of the 2nd, I really enjoyed that - Sheffield here we come - and no home advantage this year with the Panties 0-7 up!!!!

Well done guys! Amazing result. We can do it!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Diafol

Awesome result... and I've just booked my tickets for the final :)

Well done guys !