Giants v Devils - Playoff Final! - Sunday 16th April @ 1700

kingmo19.1

Sadly I fear that you're right and that a lot of chickens are going to come home to roost for the devils.
Nah, we’ve got this won! Rumour I’m hearing is that DuPont has been on the phone with Lloyd_jeff all morning and our favourite forum poster has passed on his coaching wisdom and knowledge.

It’s in the bag! We CANNOT fail!!! :)

Jonesy83

Wish they’d let us wear the Red jersey for this game, one in Teal, one in Red, no harm in that surely, we know how is classed as the home team.

Swarley

I've fully given up on this league ever being taken seriously, the blatant slash on Martin ignored by the 4 thick idiots just solidified the fact they're going out of their way to give Belfast what they want which is that trophy.

AJ73

This has been a fantastic period by Devils! Hard forechecking, finishing every hit, not letting anyone taking liberties. If they brought 75% of this every night, we’d have pushed Giants this year.

moggy#9

Well, if the devils had played like that period all season, no one would have any complaints. For once they actually looked like they were prepared. Bloody annoying taking a too many men penalty, but an excellent penalty kill and a superbly taken goal by Richardson.

Vogon

I've fully given up on this league ever being taken seriously, the blatant slash on Martin ignored by the 4 thick idiots just solidified the fact they're going out of their way to give Belfast what they want which is that trophy.
Not that it's much better, but i think they're just letting everything go. Only penalty they've called was the one they really had to