Giants Vs Devils - Pre-season - 25th Aug 23 - 19:00 FO

Pretty even game. Lots of the Giants showing potential but with 13 new players this season it will take them some time. Devils looked good, some promising signs from many of the new guys. I thought Pietroniro and Brandt really showed that they are fan favourites for a good reason.
I hope the instigator rule gets sorted out for next season, there was no reason to call it in the first period (though we came out of it well).

Finny

I think the Giants started training camp only a day or so before us but that is still a very impressive result. In fact that’s the first time we’ve ever beaten them in their building in a pre-season game.

Wannabe2

Well played lads, we looked well organised , and my god what a difference a proper coach makes, big applause for Russell. Hope Ritchie is okay he missed the last 2 periods, Harewood looked very good Chad and Riley were truly up for it tonight. This team looks pretty damn good, we were the better team tonight by a 60/40 split, hope Cox is okay as he is a diamond. Another win tomorrow please lads, that would be tidy.

Diablo3

Giants were good but we knew they would be. What pleased me is that after 4 days and without our normal 1st line, we didn't spend all game in our D waiting for a breakaway. some of the skill and speed on show was impressive. Good coach , good team, who knows what is going to happen?

Ger-Devils

I think the Giants started training camp only a day or so before us but that is still a very impressive result. In fact that’s the first time we’ve ever beaten them in their building in a pre-season game.
Plus I didn’t go despite living over here…

When I looked at tickets, was £20 for pre season… no thanks