Great news from Belfast

Wannabe2

Thread starter #8
Ah yes, the same underrated Clan team that knocked the Devils out of the Cup.....
Oh come on Clan are 7th in the league, and if Blaze win their game in hand they could be 8th, how can you underatte a team that ain’t doing it. Great performance tonight , but 8 wins from 22 ain’t no big deal. But we’ll played Clan.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #9
So Giants are 8 points behind Steelers having played 3 games more, have scored 11 goals less in 3 more games, and conceeded 29 more goals. Goodnight Giants.

Hedd Wyn John

So Giants are 8 points behind Steelers having played 3 games more, have scored 11 goals less in 3 more games, and conceeded 29 more goals. Goodnight Giants.
Can't see Giants or anyone catching Steelers for that matter. Still I think if Keefe can turn them around it'll between them and us battling for second.

Can't see Giants or anyone catching Steelers for that matter. Still I think if Keefe can turn them around it'll between them and us battling for second.
Good point, but the Steelers last three games are away at the Storm and a double header at the Giants. If Keefe do manage to get his team back to winning ways they could possibly do us a favour in the title race.

Last edited:

BostonBart22

Good point, but the Steelers last three games are away at the Storm and a double header at the Giants. If Keefe do manage to get his team back to winning ways they could possibly do us a favour in the title race.
dont care who wins the lge as long as not the orange cones, simms will never go away in the summer break , off subject can we arrange for the sheffield coach to take the players to the castle on 3rd january please.

ASHIPP

Oh come on Clan are 7th in the league, and if Blaze win their game in hand they could be 8th, how can you underatte a team that ain’t doing it. Great performance tonight , but 8 wins from 22 ain’t no big deal. But we’ll played Clan.
Yes Glynne, you are right but the Clan have put the spanner in the works for a few teams already. They are in the semis of the CC, we are not. They made the Giants drop 2 points last night when the Giants are chasing 1st and 2nd. Doing the little things to hurt teams.

The Steelers are unstoppable at the mo. This is the team to talk about. I know people say they are due for their annual meltdown but I can't see it myself. This is the strongest Steelers'team in years, so consistent and skilled in every area. Unless there is a catastrophic collapse, they are going to walk it this year.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #14
Yes Glynne, you are right but the Clan have put the spanner in the works for a few teams already. They are in the semis of the CC, we are not. They made the Giants drop 2 points last night when the Giants are chasing 1st and 2nd. Doing the little things to hurt teams.

The Steelers are unstoppable at the mo. This is the team to talk about. I know people say they are due for their annual meltdown but I can't see it myself. This is the strongest Steelers'team in years, so consistent and skilled in every area. Unless there is a catastrophic collapse, they are going to walk it this year.
Spot on Steelers are the most consistent team unfortunately, and what they do so well is they play as a team, and that’s always hard to beat. When we won the inaugural Superleague trophy, we had a team that would go thru a brick wall for each other, and thats a tough team to beat. Still we live in hope.