Great result

Just goes to show that none of the bigger clubs can have an off night against the so called smaller teams, well done Storm, your performance and result in Cardiff wasn't a one off!

BostonBart22

I can't believe that a so-called title contender could lose to Manchester. Sack the coach! Sack the top players!! Where's the Plan B!!!

Sorry...couldn't resist.
like it steve.. just goes to show teams cant take these so called smaller teams for granterd, beware dundee sunday i say, they got some bodies back now as well, have a great new year steve lets hope its a title winning 2017.

osh

like it steve.. just goes to show teams cant take these so called smaller teams for granterd, beware dundee sunday i say, they got some bodies back now as well, have a great new year steve lets hope its a title winning 2017.
Wasn't so funny on the night Steve ! There's no doubt any team can beat any team on any night this season, however, let's not brush over the fact that whilst credit must go to the Storm for playing as they did, our team didn't turn up and let themselves and us fans down ! Good to see the effort since that game.

ASHIPP

The Devils have been handed a bucketful of luck with other results this week. They need to grab it with both hands and, at the same time, keep their own train right on track to its destination