I think i have found.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get on the third line in any other league?!!!!! Yeah right! He wouldnt get onto my 10th line if i was picking :lol:.
And won more fights than he's lost? if you consider being battered winning then yeah ok.

Clown is all that can be said.

Diafol

"Sharp's use as a skater was strictly limited last season, a campaign blighted by a 20-game disciplinary ban."

Don't they mean ability, not use ? :lol:

drainage

nmase20 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get on the third line in any other league?!!!!! Yeah right! He wouldnt get onto my 10th line if i was picking :lol:.
And won more fights than he's lost? if you consider being battered winning then yeah ok.

Clown is all that can be said.
I wouldnt pick him for my washing line !!!! And he must be counting his wins in shadow boxing !!!

Fought Wes and Lost
fought Hartwick and Lost
Fought Hartwick Round 2 and Lost
Fought Clouthier and Lost (badly)
Fought Macallister and Lost
Fought Cornish and Lost

so of his 10 fights there is 6 losses right now haha,

I dont think any teanm in the country would take him, I would say useless but i dont think he is that good is he?

"Being smaller means you have to use different ways and means - you can use it to your advantage."

Like spearing guys in the face with your stick...creative Andy!

i wonder if we still had the likes of McWilliam, Ware, Matulik, the Coopers. would he brave walking in to the ice rink let alone stepping onto the ice :twisted: ;)

James said:
http://www.thestar.co.uk/icehockey/Shock-axeing-alerts-Steelers-to.5355663.jp
heres the article. Rumour has it they were so embarassed by the reaction to Chris' wind up that they binned him :)
Give him a big shiney medal! (Chris I mean)