IceTime TV - Thanks Guys :)

Diafol

Thread starter #1
I just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation to Ado and the team at IceTime for their fantastic gesture this evening.

My wife is registered blind, and for several seasons now I've been amusing and annoying people around me in equal measure by commentating (badly) for her so she can follow the action on the ice.

Ado has kindly arranged for us to use a receiver pack so she can listen to the webcast commentary during the games. She tried it out for the first time this evening and I'm pleased to say it worked brilliantly - we are both thrilled with this and I daresay the people around us are pretty pleased as well :p

pjj365

Diafol said:
I just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation to Ado and the team at IceTime for their fantastic gesture this evening.

My wife is registered blind, and for several seasons now I've been amusing and annoying people around me in equal measure by commentating (badly) for her so she can follow the action on the ice.

Ado has kindly arranged for us to use a receiver pack so she can listen to the webcast commentary during the games. She tried it out for the first time this evening and I'm pleased to say it worked brilliantly - we are both thrilled with this and I daresay the people around us are pretty pleased as well :p
So how good is this

Just what we've come to expect from a great bunch of guys.

Great fan relations and helps include everyone into the team and sport.