If it wasn't for bad luck...

Thread starter #1
...Steelers would have no luck.

Rod Sarich has a broken foot after taking a puck to it in Belfast.

And just as Stephen Wood cries off home. Brilliant! :roll:

EDIT: Out for 6 weeks according to Matsos. Just what's needed for the schedule coming up...

Finny

Haven't the Steelers been very fortunate in the previous two years with injuries though?
Last year the only injury I can remember them having was that forward who was quickly replaced with by Cruickshank.

Lack of injuries and a settled side was one of the reasons they won the league so convincingly last season IMO.

Thread starter #4
devils2001uk said:
Just had a txt holl and it said he was out for the rest of the season
Depends how bad it is i guess, but I think he'll be back for the end of the season. This is now his third broken bone of the season! We definitely need a replacement as even if he's out for 6 weeks that's about 20 games, including both legs of the CC semi.

Finny said:
Haven't the Steelers been very fortunate in the previous two years with injuries though?
And? As people keep reminding Steelers fans, last season means nothing. This season our luck has stunk.

Last year the only injury I can remember them having was that forward who was quickly replaced with by Cruickshank.
Yes Gillies was replaced quickly but Munn fractured his heel as well. All the other knocks were only minor and missed a handful of games.

I'm hoping we get a replacement forward in rather than Dman. But to be honest I'd sign up LeClair, Romfo and any other North American currently over here who can skate and hold a stick just for this weekend in Grenoble for the extra bodies needed.

Holl_5 said:
...Steelers would have no luck.

Rod Sarich has a broken foot after taking a puck to it in Belfast.

And just as Stephen Wood cries off home. Brilliant! :roll:

EDIT: Out for 6 weeks according to Matsos. Just what's needed for the schedule coming up...
Thought I'd logged on to "Steel squark" for a moment there!

Honestly got to say who cares? There is a hockey God after all. We'll see now now how the cash strapped squeelers look after an injured player .

TAXI TAXI for Sarich

Thread starter #6
Don't read it then.

As far as I can tell this comes under...

"Cardiff Devils & EIHL chat
Anything and everything league related..."

kettdevil1

Massive blow for the Steelers, every time I see them play I wonder what they will be like without Sarich and Legue. Unfortunately for them the rest of the team does not look anything special at all.

Incidentally, just seen that the both legs of the Challenge Cup semi final between Steelers and Panthers are being played within one week. Far more sensible than the other semi.