Inferno T-Shirts - Preorders

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Firstly, apologies for the delay. A combination of a logo with a gradient working ok on a website but not on a tshirt and some personal issues mean this process has taken longer than expected or intended. We are however now able to offer the t-shirts for pre-order. The shirts are being produced by CH Sports and are high quality t's with the logo screen printed. Due to the cost of setting up the screens I need to have enough pre-orders to cover costs before we go ahead.

If you are interested in pre-ordering a t-shirt, drop me a mail on james.stacey@imaginet.co.uk with the subject line of "Inferno T-Shirt" letting me know the sizes you want. The t's will be £13 each. I'll update this thread with progress.

Thanks

Attachments

wildthing74

Whats the chances of them adding a small area with your username?I know the screens are premade but could it be stitched just above the logo?
Be could for people to work out who everybody is.

mazza03

wildthing74 said:
Whats the chances of them adding a small area with your username?I know the screens are premade but could it be stitched just above the logo?
Good idea.

wildthing74

mazza03 said:
wildthing74 said:
Good idea.
Clearly I can't spell.I meant GOOD to know who everybody is!Duh

Gazza272

wildthing74 said:

I will pay for a few users of this forum to have one if it meant finding out who they are :lol:

Good idea, gutted I'm not 44, I'm 43, spooky though, fav player Jason Becker 44 would pick that out of preference or just 4 maybe

Names are good like when Rocksteady Eddy made us all badges, still have mine somewhere

Chris

Administrator
Unfortunately I don't think it's possible for us to get names and/or numbers sewn onto the t-shirts.

It might be an option when/if we get the jersey and hoodies sorted, but i'll need to check with James who's still in the 'diff ;)

I think at the moment we need to see how things go, how many preorders come in and whether the idea is even viable.

Chris.

I would like to pre-order a t-shirt size XL but I'm not able to send a e-mail to you as I cant set up an account on the e-mail thing as the wizard asks me things I have no clue about. Would you please count me in. ;)

Chris

Administrator
Not sure what the 'email thing' is, but you must have an email address registered for you to register on the forums, you should be able to send James an email from there?

Chris.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #19
Just to bump this. We currently have about 1/2 the preorders we need to make this fly. If you commented on the previous thread and are still interested but haven't either mailed me or posted on here, drop me a mail.

We should have more jersey / hoodie news soon. CH have been snowed under recently but are still firmly on the case.

thanks Guys.