Info for Season Ticket Holders

Michel16

I know it don't mention anything about the monthly payments for season tickets, do anyone know if that option will be available?

Finny

I don't think they're starting the season ticket selling process yet. Just pointing out that next season there will be different prices.

If they hadn't announced this decision, then some people might have been disappointed/annoyed to later discover they had chosen seats in more expensive blocks.

I'd guess full season ticket info will be launched in March once everything from the move has settled down.

Just 2 important questions, what are the red marked areas above the penalty box side of the arena?
More importantly, where is the bar ??

Earnie

Finny said:
I believe the red rows are for hospitality. The entrance to the bar should be behind block 1.

The red bits are indeed hospitality.
In reality they are the two rear rows of those blocks. They are upholstered green seats as opposed to plastic ones!

Finny

jimmy snels said:
Unless your a concession whos seen a large increase on their ticket?
Huh?

Concessions are currently £11. They'll still be £11 in the bronze blocks and only £1 more in the silver blocks.

Ocko

As someone who currently sits in a pretty good seat by BBT standards; I think it's completely fair that if you should pay more if you're in a better seat than someone else and am more than happy to pay more as a result.

jimmy snels

Ocko said:
jimmy snels said:
Unless your a concession whos seen a large increase on their ticket?
Buy yourself a cheaper seat then.
Im not a concession. But a few i stand with are registered disabled or OAPs. They are seeing a substantial increase no matter which way you cut it. Hence why it wasn't mentioned within the pricing scheme but most were to some degree. Mines actually a tenner cheaper to stay in the same position which is pleasing for me. If your getting charged 50 quid more though your not going to be that impressed.

Michel16 said:
I know it don't mention anything about the monthly payments for season tickets, do anyone know if that option will be available?
Page has been updated to say they will offer a 12 month plan with an admin fee of £25.

Wannabe2

Well I am a concession and I will pay whatever to watch my wonderful team, give me a break, either I want to go or I don't. And before you think I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, there was 7 of us in a council house in Ely, I left school at 14 and have worked ever since, and still work at 67. Don't even go there.

Finny

Wannabe2 said:
Well I am a concession and I will pay whatever to watch my wonderful team, give me a break, either I want to go or I don't. And before you think I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, there was 7 of us in a council house in Ely, I left school at 14 and have worked ever since, and still work at 67. Don't even go there.
7 of you in a council house in Ely?
Luxury!
There were 9 of us in a cupboard in Merthyr........

Wannabe2

Finny said:
Wannabe2 said:
7 of you in a council house in Ely?
Luxury!
There were 9 of us in a cupboard in Merthyr........
What 2 bedroom get a grip, you had the advantage of 6 of you kipping down the mines, in pure luxury, anyway what do you remember you were born with a mobile phone attached to your soother.lol