Inside Cardiff Devils Episode 4 ?

moggy#9

It's always interesting to hear what goes into the match night experiences, so I've no problem with that.

As far as the continental cup stuff goes, I really don't need a recap of what I saw. I'd like to see some behind the scenes insight. What little we did see was Pete Russell telling the players the sort of effort required and then promptly ignoring him and coughing up two goals. At least the next episode will reflect some drastically improved performances.

How interesting it would have been to have seen some of the interaction with the officials from the other clubs - though I understand that might not have been possible.

BostonBart22

Would love a referee with a mic on in the next episode if possible..just a 2 min slot just to see what is said on ice, saying that that female ref I could hear from the stands last time she was here , very loud and proud.

moggy#9

Would love a referee with a mic on in the next episode if possible..just a 2 min slot just to see what is said on ice, saying that that female ref I could hear from the stands last time she was here , very loud and proud.
I've known a number of former and current officials, and I'd suggest that not only would it be quite entertaining, but you'd also need to have to put new batteries in the bleep machine! Iirc that was certainly there experience when premier sports tried it.