Intro video

Thread starter #1
I was pleased to hear the same entrance tune for this season but disappointed to see the same video being used...especially since Finnerty is one of the first players on there! I hope there are some plans to put together a new one early on in the season.

ASHIPP

I'm sure they will for later on. Paul Sullivan and the guys did a great job on putting together footage/montages for the Legends game. This was probably the priority.

Great job from Paul last night......music, footage, amazing statistics (for legends) and National Anthem twice :cool: Thankyou Paul and the Team. :cool:

Thread starter #3
That's good to hear. I concur - the videos yesterday were superb. Even though I never followed the team back in the WNIR I could still relate and it was great to see where we came from!

Paul Sullivan

Thanks guys. Great day to be a Devils fan yesterday. Voice nearly cracked a couple of times introducing the legends...

Regarding the intro video, we were going to alter it from last year in readiness for yesterday however I took the decision to wait, and use some of the footage from last night / great clips from last year of players that are still with us, and have something more current. Hopefully we will have that for Sunday, if not the week after.

Need to get that horrible Steeler bloke off it that's for sure :D

Will have more Legends videos throughout the season for you too. Many thanks to my old mate Wannabe for providing the raw footage for me to use. The edit was a real labour of love, and I am looking forward to doing more of them.