is there

Vartel

I don't know to be honest. It might be worth sending this as a 'conversation' ( like the old PM) to Nott Simpson or Chris who might know more. You will probably get a 'private personal' response to this query.
I thought posting it publically would be best to see if there was other interest in the idea. I can't afford to fund the idea fully myself, but thought that others like E.D.S. who has commented supporting the idea might be able to club together the money.

Based on the viewing figures for MNL it would only take half the people watching donating a penny each to fund a stream, or alternatively a dozen or so people donnating a pound or less each for the money to be enough.

James

Administrator
There is a donation button on the front page if you wish to contribute. Red Army Travel kindly sponsor our hosting, we pay for everything else ourselves or from donations.

I thought posting it publically would be best to see if there was other interest in the idea. I can't afford to fund the idea fully myself, but thought that others like E.D.S. who has commented supporting the idea might be able to club together the money.

Based on the viewing figures for MNL it would only take half the people watching donating a penny each to fund a stream, or alternatively a dozen or so people donnating a pound or less each for the money to be enough.

I think this is an excellent idea.
I do text when at away games, but I think this would add another dimension to MNL.
Especially given the small pool of volunteers at the moment.
Donation made.

Have to hold my hands up though, I thought all costs were covered by the sponsorship.
I'm happy to contribute to a service that I use regularly when I'm unable to travel.

E.D.S.

There is a donation button on the front page if you wish to contribute. Red Army Travel kindly sponsor our hosting, we pay for everything else ourselves or from donations.
I had no idea. I access the forum via Taptalk so don't see the front page of the Inferno and I have a short cut to MNL. It wouldn't hurt to keep this as a separate topic or put a bigger reminder for people like myself. I couldn't do without this service.
Thank you for doing this.

I've just donated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rusky. I travel down with friends i live in Ystrad Mynach and pick them up in Cillfyndd. Happy to swing by Treharris anytime if you need a lift. Just send me a message and if were going ill happily come get you and take you home.

Vartel

I have put my money where my mouth is and donated also.

Has there been sufficient donations to justify a stream to assit Rusky hosting MNL?

matbur

MNL is great but providing accurate updates is something the club should be providing really via Twitter imo.

Seems a bit unfair that fans feel committed to provide this service for each other.

Leighton

Have a donation from me too... Least I can do as I will be using it later.

Incidentally you and my youngest would get on like a house on fire.... Hockey AND lego!

Yes, me. It goes okay for a bit, then the buffering circle spins for a bit, then it freezes and the page has to be refreshed. I have probably seen less than 2 minutes of play. Missed the goal & whatever just happened to Bownsys net. Does seem to have sorted itself out now though, touch wood.