Is this thing on?

Russky

Mazza, you arent that much older than me, and it would be ungallant of me to expect you to confirm it. It also doesnt make your opinion any less valid then a 'newby' to the forum.

Russky

go to top right corner where it says your user name, go to personal Details click on it, and simply upload a photo then click save changes at the bottom of the page.

Chris

Administrator
Something that might interest people is that there's a way to tag people in a reply by using @ before the name, bit like Twitter really... Just start typing their name and the forum will find the user and complete it, they'll then get an alert (top right hand corner) that they've been tagged in a post :)

@Chris
@James

@Finny where are the free pizzas?!

Samael

@Chris

Fair play, the new style inferno makes The Cage and Purple Army look outdated now. As the saying goes the devil is in the details ;) Now we just need to fill these stylish looking pages with Hockey debate!

Chris

Administrator
Is it really that dark? I can't work out if it's serious comments or sarcasm :E

Any chance of a screenshot from someone who thinks it is too dark? On my screen it's ok, I can see everything clearly but obviously that doesn't look like it;s the case for everyone.