Jake Coughler

Slartibartfast

Thread starter #1
As the season comes to an end I just wanted to say something about Jake Coughler. There are players who can score (Reid), players who are physical (Dixon) , players who are fast (Waller), players who are skilful (Sandford) and playmakers (Crandall) but rarely do you see all of these traits in one player. Coughler is one of the best all rounders I have seen and he has made a huge difference to this team.
If rumours of Joey Martin, Joey Haddad and Gleason Fourniers return are true, linking them up with Coughler is a tantalising prospect. Add Register and what a first line that would be.
So thank you Jake Coughler. Hope to see you next season.

ASHIPP

How fitting he is awarded a very special trophy,the Scott Matzka Award this year. The same stature, same style, same values. A difference maker on this team.

If it is true that GOAT might be returning, we would be assured of two very very strong centre men.

moggy#9

As the season comes to an end I just wanted to say something about Jake Coughler. There are players who can score (Reid), players who are physical (Dixon) , players who are fast (Waller), players who are skilful (Sandford) and playmakers (Crandall) but rarely do you see all of these traits in one player. Coughler is one of the best all rounders I have seen and he has made a huge difference to this team.
If rumours of Joey Martin, Joey Haddad and Gleason Fourniers return are true, linking them up with Coughler is a tantalising prospect. Add Register and what a first line that would be.
Our of interest where did the Haddad rumour come from. He's not played this season and I'd assumed that he'd retired.

Wannabe2

Spot on great post and so true.