Jerseys for Sale

Thread starter #1
I have a few jerseys I'm looking to shift. They can be posted, hand delivered if it's not too far away or brought to a game (which I guess would be hand delivered too haha)

If you are interested I can send you pictures as I'm having trouble uploading them on here for some reason.

As I have to put a price up due to forum rules I believe, Prices are negotiable.

I have as follows :-

Team Wales Chris Jones. Game worn in the Wales vs Rest of the World game for SCIPS. £100

Chris Jones Game worn ENL jersey £70

Hull Stingrays Jason Silverthorn home (blue) jersey £20

Old Stingrays jersey, signed (no idea on year tho) £15

Buffalo Sabers home Jersey. Size youth large/xl. Jones 16 on the back (personalised one from a few years ago) £10

Devils anniversary Jersey. £10

Thread starter #6
Will accept any offers for the other jerseys too. Looking to generate some cash and clear out the cupboard. Can do a deal if a few are bought all together

Thread starter #7
Bump. Any offers for any of the jerseys will be considered. Need to sell as they are taking up room. Will be throwing them out otherwise

noodlesboy said:
Just bumping this one up again. Need these gone, prices dropped to a decent amount. Drop me a line with ANY offers
Hi what devils jerseys do you have for sale size/price/colour? do you have any with the D logo on?