Jerseys for sale

JC23

Thread starter #1
Hi guys, I have two jerseys I'm looking to part with, begrudgingly, but they just don't get worn anymore.

First up, I have a white Trevor Hendrikx jersey (not game worn) from last year, signed by a lot of the team from last year. - £80 ovno.

Secondly, I have a challenge cup concept jersey from last year, it was never put into production as obviously the team went with the black jersey, and is a total one off, excellent bit of memorabilia. It's a green jersey, with red shoulders. It has Bissonnette 12 on the back, as this was made when it was still agreed that Paul was coming to us. As I said, this is a one off jersey, nobody else has one of these. Looking for £100 ovno.

Feel free to dm me for any further information.

Cheers.

JC23

Thread starter #2
JC23 said:
Hi guys, I have two jerseys I'm looking to part with, begrudgingly, but they just don't get worn anymore.

First up, I have a white Trevor Hendrikx jersey (not game worn) from last year, signed by a lot of the team from last year. - £80 ovno.

Secondly, I have a challenge cup concept jersey from last year, it was never put into production as obviously the team went with the black jersey, and is a total one off, excellent bit of memorabilia. It's a green jersey, with red shoulders. It has Bissonnette 12 on the back, as this was made when it was still agreed that Paul was coming to us. As I said, this is a one off jersey, nobody else has one of these. Looking for £100 ovno.

Cheers.
Hendo jersey reduced to £50 - thought I had a deal for it to be sold at that price, but buyer backed out. So reducing to price agreed.

JC23

Thread starter #4
JC23 said:

Cheers.
Hendrikx jersey has now been sold.

Biz jersey has some interest, and is an XL.