Jon Pelle

Awesome, looks a great signing!

Sounds as if he has the good work ethic to go with his ability which is always a plus.

Does a Harvard education make him the smartest man in Cardiff already?! :lol:

Welcome to Cardiff Jon!

Max

Nice little signing there. Bad pun, sorry!

Should get 25-30 goals in this league which isn't bad for a 1st/2nd line centre and he looks hungry.

Also looks like he's your replacement for Brad Voth... ;)

Oops

Would all have been different if Chad Hinz had signed over here last year! :shock:

Either way he doesn't take many penalties, which has to be an upgrade on Latullipe as it is!!

"It's just like watching Brazil."

Finny

Will be interesting to see how good this guy is. Adams said earlier in the week that we weren't going to sign our 1st line players until later in the summer - in which case Pelle would be either 2nd or 3rd line depending on where Finnerty plays? Had pretty good stats in college (top scorer in his final two years) then strangely went straight to the Danish league (which I think is a much higher standard than ours?)

His goals per game ratio in Denmark was one of the best on his team, as it was last season in the CHL. He wasn't far off outscoring Brendan Cook despite playing more than a third less games.

Really looking forward to seeing him play.

ASHIPP

Well this is some news we've been waiting for...and worth it! :cool: Jon looks like he has all those qualities in new players G is continuing to bring to the Devils - young, gritty, fast and with plenty of tournament experience i.e. knows what is required to achieve results.
Is he on a Business School deal? If so, one or two years? Will he be a 2nd line forward playing alongside Phil?
Hope DC did a great job in telling him that he is joining a great club in a great city! :D
Welcome to Cardiff, Jon. :cool:

DevilDom

Looks a good player and all sounds very positive. Those who seem to know about these things seem happy with him so hopefully they are right.

Appears to be a replacement for Jay with 2 centres already signed?

Gazza272

Definitely looks like a Latuillipe replacement.

Really excited about this guy, missed a fair few games last season, missed a month through injury in November and then that Suspension that Holl_5 linked to. Yet still put up good numbers.

very young so should be hungry and coming off of the back of a playoff win.

Quietly confident we may have found our Jeff Legue :cool:

Sounds an excellent signing to me with Rush fans having nothing but good things to say about him, seems to have no trouble finding the back of the net which is what we need :D.
Looking forward to seeing him play.

Ger-Devils

Good news. Very good player and the type we needed. Glad the club announced it. Hopefully some more in the nezt few days!

Hopefully we see the number of season tickets rise soon.

DevilDom

ASHIPP said:
But which player is going to own the No.16 shirt when Tylor returns? Both he and Jon use that number!
I'm sure they can work it out IF Tylor returns. Anyway I would have thought that Michel would have priority being the more established player with the Devils.

drainage

DevilDom said:
ASHIPP said:
But which player is going to own the No.16 shirt when Tylor returns? Both he and Jon use that number!
I'm sure they can work it out IF Tylor returns. Anyway I would have thought that Michel would have priority being the more established player with the Devils.
Its an issue I'd love to have to manage !!!

wildthing74

Happy with this signing but sad to see that Jay unlikely to return as pretty much looks nailed on that he is his replacement.
When I heard we had signed him just after the playoffs,I did the usual Youtube search and he definatley looks like he's hot around the net and seems strong on the PP.Does not look the biggest but quick hands and just what you need around the net.
Welcome Jon.

zoesdevil

Looks like we will be lookin for a new winger replacement for miller as on facebook he has said thanks Cardiff devils for not paying us!! So that's lookin like a no go signing!! Hopefully it's an admin error and it will get sorted and he will sign up again!! :?

How do they say on radio "long time listener first time caller"! :D
i have to be honest after watching Miller last season was not overly impressed could be lazy at times. ok when he turned it on he turned it on. i was happier to see max sign a new contrat than the thought of miller coming back. But Pelle seems to look real good signing.
nice one G!