Junior Devils & ENL1 Home this Saturday

Thread starter #1
Hi All,

For those of you looking for your hockey fix this Saturday, both the Devils U14s and the ENL1 squads are in action at home. If you are free, please come and support your future Devils, and support the great talent we have within the club.

The U14's have a big match at home to Romford Hurricanes (face 0ff 4.30pm). The U14's squad is currently joint top of the "A" league and is unbeaten at home this season. They have 7 matches left as they look to continue their push at the top. Entry is free to all!!

The Enl1 face Haringey Greyhounds (face-off 7pm), as they also look to continue their push at the top also, and build on their fantastic home win over Invicta last weekend. Remember it's free entry to Devils season ticket holders and DCF members.

See you there!

Just to add that this is the last home game of the season and a win will mean we have been UNBEATEN all season at home. A fantastic achievement if we can pull it off and will push us one step closer to winning the league and give us a great boost going into the playoffs.

Any additional support is always greatly appreciated......

Ger-Devils

12-0 in the end? I lost count by the end of it to be honest with you. Very one sided and it didn't help with Haringhey only having 11 skaters and a skater as a netminder(think I'm right in saying this?)

More of a training session for the ENL lads really

Chris

Administrator
13-0 with the final goal being at 58:43.

Luke Piggot must have had at least 3 goals tonight?

Where does this put the team in the league table?

Chris.

Congratulations to the ENL 1 team for going through the regular season unbeaten at home.

A very comfortable win - although credit must be given to Haringey for keeping the score at bay for over 10 minutes. Haringaey took to the ice with just over 2 lines and I think I heard or read that their nettie was an outfield player standing in between the pipes.

Well done also to the U14's who won their game against Romford by a score of 3-2.

No it wasn't a great game by the Cardiff team, but they did what they needed to - which was win, to keep up the pressure on Peterborough. The U14s are now top of the A league by 2 points, and are playng again today away at Basingstoke, which if all goes to plan will see them standing 4 points clear at the top of the table by close of play tonight - GOOD LUCK

Ger-Devils said:
3rd with 2 games in hand.
Actually we are in 2nd now tied on pts with Bracknell in 3rd but better goal diff and results between us and a game in hand on them. We are 4 behind Invicta who have 2 games in hand on us but have a very tough run of games to finish.

Invicta Dynamos Pld31 W26 D1 L4 F247 A73 Diff174 Pts53
Cardiff Devils Pld33 W24 D3 L6 F215 A94 Diff121 Pts51
Bracknell Hornets Pld34 W25 D1 L8 F205 A96 Diff109 Pts51

Invicta play Bracknell tonight and Devils are away to Chelmsford. Then next week Devils travel to Invicta....

It is all to play for...

Ger-Devils

Arms13 said:
Ger-Devils said:
3rd with 2 games in hand.
Actually we are in 2nd now tied on pts with Bracknell in 3rd but better goal diff and results between us and a game in hand on them. We are 4 behind Invicta who have 2 games in hand on us but have a very tough run of games to finish.

Invicta Dynamos Pld31 W26 D1 L4 F247 A73 Diff174 Pts53
Cardiff Devils Pld33 W24 D3 L6 F215 A94 Diff121 Pts51
Bracknell Hornets Pld34 W25 D1 L8 F205 A96 Diff109 Pts51

Invicta play Bracknell tonight and Devils are away to Chelmsford. Then next week Devils travel to Invicta....

It is all to play for...
Ah right, thought I read the site as an update table which showed you in 3rd. Good luck