Kevin Noble

Johnnybravo1927

Thread starter #1
Absolutely vile and odious cretin and clearly disliked by the devils players and doesnt look overly popular with his own team mates but I am glad that we showed our class when he took a puck to the face and we applauded him when he got up. Fairly sure he wasnt badly injured though as he was playing on after the injury. Not sure he would have had the same treatment from fans of other clubs if he had the same history with them as he does with us

ASHIPP

No-one likes to see a player injured. Especially a puck to the face. Thankfully he appeared to be ok. I remember a few seasons ago a player from either Fife or Dundee was hit so badly in the face he temporarily lost his sight. After an operation he returned to NA but I dont know if he ever played again.

BostonBart22

seen this guy play most games involving the devils and imo i would have in in a heartbeat next season ,,, the amount of energy he puts into every game is amazing to watch ..perhaps a few of our boys should take note as a few are just playing through the motions.. :x

august04

BostonBart22 said:
seen this guy play most games involving the devils and imo i would have in in a heartbeat next season ,,, the amount of energy he puts into every game is amazing to watch ..perhaps a few of our boys should take note as a few are just playing through the motions.. :x
What?! He is simply nowhere near good enough as a player.

Sheincar

BostonBart22 said:
Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole!!!!!!

Johnnybravo1927

Thread starter #6
BostonBart22 said:
I have to disagree with you there. Not nearly capable enough. He does give 100% but he would be a nightmare to manage and really wouldnt fit in with the current ethos of our team. Also I really dont think that there are any players just going through the motions, few players may have dipped in form but there are no passengers in this team.

Slartibartfast

I think the puck hit his visor which then cut into has face around the eye. Or at least thats how it looked from where I was sat.
Had it have hit below the visor it would have been a lot worse.
It the thing every hockey player dreads though.

KaneDevils

ASHIPP said:
No-one likes to see a player injured. Especially a puck to the face. Thankfully he appeared to be ok. I remember a few seasons ago a player from either Fife or Dundee was hit so badly in the face he temporarily lost his sight. After an operation he returned to NA but I dont know if he ever played again.
Beauraguard (sp) only had sight in one eye didn't he? Think that was down to a stick to the face though and not a puck? Not totally sure though. Imagine how good he could of been if not for such an unfortunate injury.
They sure put footballers to shame though. Warriors on ice.

Wagstaff

Jones72 said:
I would sooner shit in my hands and clap than see Noble in a Devils shirt.
As JohnnyBravo said the Devils fans showed their class last night!
What a comment to make, it would seem class is not the only quality amongst the fanbase!

Jones72

It's a reasonable comment and one that is, I assure you, 100% accurate. Nothing to do with him taking a puck last night, and a response to other posts relating to his hockey capabilities and suggestion about recruitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Wagstaff

Jones72 said:
It's a reasonable comment and one that is, I assure you, 100% accurate. Nothing to do with him taking a puck last night, and a response to other posts relating to his hockey capabilities and suggestion about recruitment.

Well your choice of words considering the rules of the forum could have been better!
I don't get the hate noble stuff, he took down a player (like a Devil has never done that before!) and was then set on by one of your players, no complaint from me, but the fact that it was the least likely combatant wasn't Nobles fault, if you expect him to say fair dinkum and stand there and be punched without defending himself, you are deluded!
I will say that he's not the best player, but he gives absolutely everything, every game and whoever posted it is wrong, he is well liked amongst the fans, team and management.

Jones72

Wagstaff said:
I will say that he's not the best player, but he gives absolutely everything, every game
An that, my dear sensitive friend, is exactly why I wouldn't want him in a Devils jersey.

*I* would give absolutely everything...but that doesn't automatically qualify me to play.

Finny

Wagstaff said:
Jones72 said:
What a comment to make, it would seem class is not the only quality amongst the fanbase!
Humour?

Oh come on it was a funny comment!

Johnnybravo1927

Thread starter #19
Wagstaff said:
Jones72 said:

Well your choice of words considering the rules of the forum could have been better!
I don't get the hate noble stuff, he took down a player (like a Devil has never done that before!) and was then set on by one of your players, no complaint from me, but the fact that it was the least likely combatant wasn't Nobles fault, if you expect him to say fair dinkum and stand there and be punched without defending himself, you are deluded!

I will say that he's not the best player, but he gives absolutely everything, every game and whoever posted it is wrong, he is well liked amongst the fans, team and management.

He commited a heinous and very dangerous challenge on Hudson, he speared salters from the bench on another occasion and he was throwing high challenges every opportunity he got in his first game in the BBT. Read Todd Kelmans notes in the programme the following week where he states he would be surprised if Noble lasted a season. The man is a cheb. He may well give 100% every week but he is a poor player and a worse pro.

Sliput

Wagstaff said:
Jones72 said:
Oh lighten up , it was a light - hearted joke. ( Even though I agree with the sentiment. Noble in a Devils shirt - NO THANK YOU !

He is such a whinger , last night he goes to check Desbiens in the shoulder, even though a Blaze player is already there, Desbiens takes a swing at him (Which doesn't touch him) and straight away he has his arm up looking for the ref. Really don't like moany players and he is one of them.