Klopp leaving

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Klopp to leave Liverpool at end of season. Think he is pretty worn out and needs to put his feet up and rest, he isn’t I’ll though.

BostonBart22

Big Sam, David moyes, Potter, Roy Hodgson, ..just saying.. xabi alonso being touted, ...Gerrard been mentioned but couldn't do the job in the Scottish championship with rangers..

Wannabe2

Thread starter #10
None of those in my reckoning thank you, Gerrard possibly but only due to the Liverpool connection. It has to be a manager capable of winning the Premiership and the Champions league, and Pep ain’t going there.

kingmo19.1

Big Sam, David moyes, Potter, Roy Hodgson, ..just saying.. xabi alonso being touted, ...Gerrard been mentioned but couldn't do the job in the Scottish championship with rangers..
ex Everton manager David Moyes - I’m sure that would go down well !! :)

If it’s not Alonso, the chap at Brighton would be a good choice.

I reckon Lordo could do a job there :)

Klopp to leave Liverpool at end of season. Think he is pretty worn out and needs to put his feet up and rest, he isn’t I’ll though.
Standing on the touchline for 90 minutes and getting paid £16 million a year, i would be worn out too. Poor man

Last edited:

Rempel16

Whilst I don't think Gerrard is the right choice, I don't think the way to diminish him is to point at his Rangers record. He won the league with Rangers, going unbeaten all season.

Xabi Alonso is the most likely at this stage, imo.

Although it also wouldn't surprise me if this is just a play to get the Liverpool fans fired up for the second half of the season.... Win the title and then do a u-turn.