Kodi & NHL

Burnsy

Thread starter #1
Does anyone have an add on for Kodi to watch NHL On the Fly by any chance? I've got sports devil & Phoenix but they stream the games/channels but I can't seem to find it to watch as & when........

matbur

I use Sports Mania as you get NHL Network as well as every single NHL game on there, On The Fly is shown on the hour every hour during the morning.

I also subscribe to Premier Sports too so Sky + On The Fly so am able to watch it most days providing I have time

Diafol

Not 100% sure about this but I know that if you register for a (free) NHL TV account then you get a "Free Game Of The Day" and I think access to the highlights package too.
And no annoying metal music in the background !

The link to the repo is in this thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=243756

Also if you can get Mobdro, UKTV Now or LiveTV.Net then they all have live links to Premier Sports.

Burnsy

Thread starter #4
Thanks both - i have looked into SportsMania but I cannot load it as Kodi 17 has blocked it. What a nightmare. I will do some digging around and have a look at that repo & see whats what

I use pro sport. It lets me watch NBA NFL MLB and NFL live. Also watch previous games under archive on NHL, that sounds like what you are after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Burnsy

Thread starter #7
Pro Sport has been a bit of a nightmare today - it seems to pick and chose now what games it wants to show. I tried Sportsmania again but it isn't having any of it.

It is good enough though, especially for free haha.

Diafol

I bit the bullet the other day and got myself a week's trial of Sports Mania to see what it's like.

I will admit to being a bit sceptical but it's absolutely brilliant. I'll take out a longer sub at the end of the week.