Kurka gone ???

wildthing74

Bot overly sad by this as amazing a player as he is a at the rumoured salary he was on he was a luxury we can't afford unless the new guys massively increase the budget.For that money we could bring in 2 more than decent players.
Add to the fact its debatable wether our coach had any involvement in the deal to rush it out to sell season tickets I would rather the coach be allowed to choose his roster and decide how to spend the weekly budget.

James

Administrator
wildthing74 said:
Add to the fact its debatable wether our coach had any involvement in the deal to rush it out to sell season tickets I would rather the coach be allowed to choose his roster and decide how to spend the weekly budget.
Whistle had no say in it. He mentioned when he was in for the Inferno TV interview that Kurka had already signed when he arrived.

Earnie

Wannabe - you used to be the most positive poster on Inferno. You then became a miserable git.
As others say - move on - and enjoy the ride.

Mooney#16

Whatever the business and financials. Sorry won't get to see him playing next year. He was a very good player who brought a genuine threat to the ice for the opposition. You have to appreciate watching good hockey when it comes along and Kurka played good hockey. Would have been nice to see him in the new era but if it's not agreeable financially then c'est la vie. Thanks for the memories.

mazza03

He might change his mind now we have a decent man and outfit at the helm, but I'm more concerned with losing Ben :cry:

ASHIPP

Wonder if any of our departed players at other clubs might be thinking they could have held on a bit for this situation? Guess you have to grab great opportunities when they come along.

Look forward too the creation of our new team.

wildthing74

ASHIPP said:
Wonder if any of our departed players at other clubs might be thinking they could have held on a bit for this situation? Guess you have to grab great opportunities when they come along.

Look forward too the creation of our new team.
I don't think we are too badly off. We lost Ben but have an import quality Brit goalie and only Snithy confirmed gone.Lots of guys been holding on for this and I truly believe we will be stronger. Really gutted about losing the forward thinking plan to go the cheap Euro route though.I was really looking forward to that. I guess we will have to stick to tough Norrh Americans now :(

Wannabe2

Earnie said:
Wannabe - you used to be the most positive poster on Inferno. You then became a miserable git.
Sorry guys Ragan destroyed all my positivity, however I promise to be much better now the biggest dick on this planet has slung his hook, so now let's get it on.

Ocko

Wannabe2 said:
Earnie said:
Sorry guys Ragan destroyed all my positivity, however I promise to be much better now the biggest dick on this planet has slung his hook, so now let's get it on.
C'mon wannabe you know your desperate to give us that favourite saying of yours... Happy... :D

Wannabe2

Happy Hockey Days, to all you beautiful people, the sun is shining, and our great club is big time on the up, its going to be a great, great season. Love you all.

wildthing74

Wannabe2 said:
Happy Hockey Days, to all you beautiful people, the sun is shining, and our great club is big time on the up, its going to be a great, great season. Love you all.
You said this about Ragan 4 yrs ago! :lol: