Ladies Night

Thread starter #1
Luckily ladies night is on my brithday this year so really looking forward to it :D
Was just wondering what exactly happens as i haven't been before..I know the basics but can anyone fill me in on the main points of the night and what exactly does the price you pay include?
Any1 know when the rest of the money has to be paid by aswell?
Saw theres only about 30 places left out of 160 i think it was

Becky said:
Luckily ladies night is on my brithday this year so really looking forward to it :D
Was just wondering what exactly happens as i haven't been before..I know the basics but can anyone fill me in on the main points of the night and what exactly does the price you pay include?
The rule is what happens on Ladies Night stays on Ladies Night :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Devils are, are waiters and they will do anything for us that night also there is a raffle and photos with the team as well and just a good piss up to get to know the new members of the squad.

With regards to the payment just see Mags on the Devils desk by skate hire and she will let you know when the final payment is due but it will also be in the devils programme to remind us as well.

BB13

It's a really great night.

Your food is provided, but you have to buy your drinks.

The atmosphere is great and the raffle prizes are fantastic.

Well worth every penny....

Just avoid Tyson on the dance floor!

Becky said:
It was my birthday on this years Ladies Night, I had an absolutely fantastic time and I'm sure you will too :)