Latest rink update

Ocko

New rink looks great, looks bigger than the 3100 capacity (although I'm not doubting what's been quoted).

One question though, I didn't think we were getting a centre clock/tron? Seems to be one there.

Ocko

Also, is there any room at all for an expansion to the capacity should the need be there? Kind of like Cardiff city and their ability to build an extra stand

could we please have a cage area ,to lock away the little kids, who just like to run wild ,during entire game, block 14 ,is getting to be a total joke if you want to watch the game , sorry but these children do not want to sit down and watch the game ,all they want to do is chase there mates up and down the block,,, sorry for the rant but it getting worse every week, ladys and gents control them please ,,is that p c i hope so :x

I think it's fair to say that these are just plans at the moment and until full planning has been sought and granted, they will most probably change quite a bit.

Ocko

I dont think this picture/design has been posted yet... At least now all the people thinking there were going to be no players benches or penalty boxes minds can be put at rest :lol:

Also, the seating looks relatively steep, which can only be a good thing.

Attachments

Ocko said:
I dont think this picture/design has been posted yet... At least now all the people thinking there were going to be no players benches or penalty boxes minds can be put at rest :lol:

Also, the seating looks relatively steep, which can only be a good thing.
This I like!!! :D

davew

looks good.

One thought though....

Does anyone else think that the sin bins and team benches are on the wrong sides? (given that 2 "tunnels" are shown on one side and only one on the other? hope they have the dressing rooms in the right places or else we will have problems like at the sponsordome!

Finny

The one single tunnel for both teams is something I noticed and worried about. But then it works fine for football, rugby, in fact most other sports.

I think there are two large changing rooms under the one stand, and several more under the stand which is between the two ice pads.

TheStub

Re: Re: Latest rink update

Finny said:
The one single tunnel for both teams is something I noticed and worried about. But then it works fine for football, rugby, in fact most other sports.

I think there are two large changing rooms under the one stand, and several more under the stand which is between the two ice pads.
I'd heard that, so players will have the side nearest Toys R Us.

One thing, how will the Zamboni get on the ice?

Re: Re: Latest rink update

TheStub said:
Finny said:

Come on Stub it is obvious they are going to drop it in by helicopter, on the most recent drawings I have seen there is a tunnel going to each pad from the LHS of that drawing between the pads and the plant room is located in that area as well

TheStub

Re: Re: Re: Latest rink update

jodysstillagirlsname said:
TheStub said:
Finny said:

Come on Stub it is obvious they are going to drop it in by helicopter, on the most recent drawings I have seen there is a tunnel going to each pad from the LHS of that drawing between the pads and the plant room is located in that area as well
I know, I was just joining in the "it'll be awful because the hotdog stand isn't in the impression" posts.

I'm guessing that there should be a tunnel where the random green pane in the seats are ;)

The more I see the more awesome I think it'll be.

davew said:
looks good.

One thought though....

Does anyone else think that the sin bins and team benches are on the wrong sides? (given that 2 "tunnels" are shown on one side and only one on the other? hope they have the dressing rooms in the right places or else we will have problems like at the sponsordome!
If you get to see the actual plans, rather than this diagramatic, it shows the arena changing, below the seating area, on the side of the pad the benches are.