Lausanne HC v Cardiff Devils Screening Event

Kevlar68

When i run all the hospitality at the WNIR i put on quite a few nights in Gretzkys, posters up around arena, advertising in programmes, announcements during previous games about the event and the arena was in the centre of town.......stilll never a great turn out, we just about hit profit.
The only nights i put on there that were a success always included the team, if the team weren't there there was little interest so gave up in the end, so the IAW got no chance.

Paul Sullivan

Can someone possibly help me out please...? :)

Does anyone know of any bars in Cardiff that will show the game vs Mannheim this Thursday? I don't particularly want to watch it at home. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Best bet for live sport that isn’t just football is Elevens bar. The GM is a friend and is sport friendly and Devils friendly. A tonne of screens. Not asked if they are showing it but if enough calls were made to the venue or if I get chance to ask him, it would be an excellent choice.

I am pretty lucky to be watching it from my shed/sports bar in my garden. The collection of memorabilia has taken me some years to collect. The broken hockey stick bar top took me the best part of 4 years to collect. The Bowns helmet is the newest part, it spins in the case. I have a custom made Joey Martin frame which has a battery powered screen playing all his goals from the season.

Attachments

Rempel16

I am pretty lucky to be watching it from my shed/sports bar in my garden. The collection of memorabilia has taken me some years to collect. The broken hockey stick bar top took me the best part of 4 years to collect. The Bowns helmet is the newest part, it spins in the case. I have a custom made Joey Martin frame which has a battery powered screen playing all his goals from the season.
Awesome way to utilise a space and store your memorabilia, fair play to you.