Legends Team Nominations for 25 Year Festival

My favourite players over the last 25 years are, Claude Dumas, mike ware, Cooper brothers, rick Brebant, Nicky Chinn, Shannon hope, Paul Heavey, Doug Mcewan, Jason wood in goals and steve Moria. There has been lots I could name but these are all from the first 2years when I first went to a Devils match all those years ago and now my whole family support them. Can't wait to see all the old players back, and whoop those Steelers back sides. :lol: :lol:

The list of players could be endless seen as we are going back to the beginning,i would love to see Olivier,Urqhart(sorry about the spelling) from then mayb a guest apperance from our first welsh devil bleddyn davies!!!!!!!!!!! The normal names have been banded about and cant argue with them.Personally out of the imports i would like to see would cadiuex,walsh,hodge and kowalsky(think he couldve been a awesome player for us)

For me (watching since 2002 so heavily influenced then on):

Aubry - Osaer - McInerney (for personal reasons :x )

Stone Burgoyne
Teplitsky Hope
I.Cooper S.Cooper

Lawless Moria McEwen
Matulik Sacratini Ulmer
Romaniuk Hodge Francis

Coach- Heavey

ASHIPP

Thread starter #26
ASHIPP said:
Has anyone e-mailed Kelly with suggestions of names you would like to see in John Lawless's Legends Team for the festival later this year?

Who are your favorites?

I would love to see these players from each decade:
From late 1980's: Mo, MC, Shannon

From 1990's: Ivan Matulik, Mike Ware, Derek Herlofsky

From 2000's: Tyson Teplitsky, Jeff Burgoyne, Peter Aubry

And a return 'special guest' appearance by Craig Weller. :cool:
P.S. Was going to add The Vother......but he'll hopefully be playing for next season's Devils' team. ;)
And Brent Pope, as ever, will be doing a fantastic job on the match commentary. :cool:

Rempel16 said:
How about 2nd chance Sunday?:

Cugnet, Lietza, Likit Andersson, Jardemyr, Hanlon, Jim Brown, Darby, Gillingham, Rushton, Hinks, Brill???

Anyone?

Lol seriously,

Osaer, Herlofsky, the Coopers, Hope, Schuler, Lindman, Ware, Macwilliam, Moria, Hodge, Thornton, Sacratini, Matulik, Mcintyre, Romaniuk, Rempel, Brigley, Cullen, Teplitsky, Burgoyne and I've probably missed dozens!!!!
how could you forget Millet from that first list, only player to fall over the blue line

Rempel16

algo said:
Rempel16 said:
How about 2nd chance Sunday?:

Cugnet, Lietza, Likit Andersson, Jardemyr, Hanlon, Jim Brown, Darby, Gillingham, Rushton, Hinks, Brill???

Anyone?

Lol seriously,

Osaer, Herlofsky, the Coopers, Hope, Schuler, Lindman, Ware, Macwilliam, Moria, Hodge, Thornton, Sacratini, Matulik, Mcintyre, Romaniuk, Rempel, Brigley, Cullen, Teplitsky, Burgoyne and I've probably missed dozens!!!!
how could you forget Millet from that first list, only player to fall over the blue line
Lol, I never got to see Millette attempt to play, I understand that he is in high regard as the worst player to pull on the jersey but having not seen him I have to give him the benefit of the doubt!