Let's Get Behind them This Weekend

TheStub

Thread starter #1
I know I put this on another thread but:

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/Newsheadline.aspx?cpid=469

It seems to chime with everything we have been talking about with the new chants.

Let's make this an insane home game! Let's raise the roof, and see if we can't make the difference in the game for the team this time!

I'll be there, and I'm intending on not being able to talk Sunday!!!!

Wannabe2

If ever the club needed us then its gonna be on Saturday, lets all turn up in huge numbers, bring your neighbours, the mother-in-law, your second cousins, lets make enough noise to rock the joint, we need to be the extra 4 players at this one.

Totally agree. I've always found the drumming (though excellent) and clapping a little monotonous, though even if we all just got behind that it would be fantasic. A little more Red Army near the end would be good as well, say the last 2 minutes. And if we're a least 2 goals up with anbout 2 mintes to go, I think playing We're Gonna Win is more than acceptable.

I can't find the thread with the chants on them that were recently posted (both about Sheffield I think, one to You Are My Sunshine the other to the Addams Family), anyone know where it is? I wanted to print them off for tomorrow's match.

It would be useful to have some sort of lead into a chant, e.g. the drums could do the 'Da na na na' bit of the Addams Family then we could do the chant. Obviously people would need to know the words, but it's easy enough to hadn aout some A5 sheets with a few chants on the at the game.

I think this would help gel the thing and have more of an impact.

Hope that makes sense, it did when I first thought it! :?

absolutely gutted that i cant make it this weekend, and very dissapointed i havent even been to a game this season so far :cry:
Make a lot of noise in my absence peeps! :D

TheStub

Thread starter #17
Shockingly, sat in block 12 the woman sat next to me complaind that I was too loud.

Apparently there is no need for all the shouting, and it just spoils the game for everyone else.

30 seconds later, Paul gets on the mic asking everyone to make some noise! She may be sorry, but I am a lot more horse now than I would be if she hadn't said such a stupid thing!

RED ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheStub said:
Shockingly, sat in block 12 the woman sat next to me complaind that I was too loud.

Apparently there is no need for all the shouting, and it just spoils the game for everyone else.

30 seconds later, Paul gets on the mic asking everyone to make some noise! She may be sorry, but I am a lot more horse now than I would be if she hadn't said such a stupid thing!

RED ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell her the library has re opened not too far from the old rink !!! Might not be open on a Sat night tho !

Gazza272

TheStub said:

RED ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

did she have redish hair by any chance? sounds very much like the woman who told me to stop clapping and shouting so loud at the playoffs last season, it wsa obvisouly interrupting her on her blackberry :roll:

Gazza272 said:
TheStub said:

did she have redish hair by any chance? sounds very much like the woman who told me to stop clapping and shouting so loud at the playoffs last season, it wsa obvisouly interrupting her on her blackberry :roll:
Haha, oh how I remember that! That was in my top 5 highlights of my whole weekend. Maybe I should have apologised for supporting my team in a final! Or maybe not! On the other hand didn't we just clap and chant louder in her ears, obviously annoying her even more?! :lol: