Lets have a hockey meet up.

Thread starter #1
Who's up for meeting up and have a social do soon. I'm missing the hockey family so lets get something sorted for May. Suggestions welcome.

bubbles said:
Who's up for meeting up and have a social do soon. I'm missing the hockey family so lets get something sorted for May. Suggestions welcome.
bubbles you have read my mind...stay tuned to the facebook group for the away travel, and i will send something out later on tonight.

Thread starter #4
All sounds good to me. All ideas welcome.

BBQ, Beer, Karaoke, Disco, day in the park, lots of events, lets all do something. Spatzy link the event to this thread as well, get as many people to it as possible.

This event is open to non season ticket holders as well as season ticket holders. LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread starter #5
Spatzy said:
bubbles said:
bubbles you have read my mind...stay tuned to the facebook group for the away travel, and i will send something out later on tonight.
Might have a pub in town with a small garden that we can use, I'll let you all know.

Rythm can you pm me

Thread starter #6
Lots of ideas coming in, can you either pm or put them on here. Thinking of doing an after noon followed by a night bash. Could also be good for bringing none hockey people to so we can introduce them to our great family and hope recruit some new fans.

A

Anonymous

Way hay Port Talbot !! Yeah Si I'll help you flip the burgers lol......but then again haven't you got to get that decking done first ;) :lol:

Thread starter #11
becandsi said:
Its not Cardiff but our pub available for any such event!!! Port Talbot??

:twisted:

Do you know a cheap camping site or can we all kip in the pub lol. We will organise a night in your pub real soon.

For this one lets do Cardiff and we'll work on something for port talbot.

Becandsi pm me your personal details and we'll arrange something. Do you have grounds in your pub we could camp in lol if the weathers nice.

Ger-Devils

I'm out May 1st in Cardiff if anyones about? My mates band are playing The Promised Land up by Central Bar Wetherspoons so will be in there for the night

Chris

Administrator
A bbq or something sounds like a plan, with the weather being so ace, it needs to be something slow and relaxing, but utterly awesome :)

Which reminds me, that should be the motto. UTTERLY AWESOME!

Chris.

rissnruss said:
Way hay Port Talbot !! Yeah Si I'll help you flip the burgers lol......but then again haven't you got to get that decking done first ;) :lol:

You'r welcome to help flip burgers lol, decking can wait, party comes first, but dont tell the missus she's been waiting 18 months for decking. ;)

wildthing74

Spatzy said:
Peoples Thoughts on...

A treasure hunt around cardiff, then go into cardiff for a few drinks?
Was going to suggest that.Used to love the ones organised by the supporters club which would involve ending at some pub in the vale or whatever and with 1 or 2 extra souvenirs gained on the way which nobody would own up to do doing.Lets just say I don't think the Estate agents of South Wales were not happy on the monday mornings. :lol:

Finny

Those car treasure hunts used to be wicked!

IIRC the winners had to setup it up the following year, and the winners of the last ever one were Dwoods and Nush. After which Nush left the country and Dwoods went into hiding/got a proper job.

I think the idea of a car treasure hunt in the summer is a good idea and........ if popular enough and nobody else wants to create it - I could be persuaded to do it again.

(Not sure I could manage to get it to finish in Port Talbot mind...)