Line Combinations - Inferno TV - Discussion Topic

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
OK as I'm sure you have all now watched this weeks masterpiece of televisual entertainment that is Inferno TV episode 10.

The guys discuss if the lines should be mixed up.

For Example we thought we'd like to See Kurka and Max playing together for example.

What lines would you like to see ? What do people think?

Gazza272

Re: Line Changes [Inferno TV]

Personally I think at the moment our lines are steady but lack penetration in creating good scoring chances.

For me I would try the following.

Kurka - Faulkner - Lord

Birbrear - Davies - Blight

Morrissette - Myers - Piggot.

Now the only thing I'm not sold on there is Ben as second line Centre, but I think Blight is an option to operate there also. I do think Lord and Faulkner showed promise at the beginning of the year though and I would not mind seeing them paired up again. I also think Lord could make that little bit more space for Kurka to work in.

steve

Morrisette and Lord have looked good at times. Until Mac and Blighter find some form i'd play Kurka with Lord and Morrisette - nice balanced line, Kurka to create, Lord to stand in front, and hopefully Morrisette to find the net a bit more regularly.

jimmy snels

Gazza272 said:
Personally I think at the moment our lines are steady but lack penetration in creating good scoring chances.

For me I would try the following.

Kurka - Faulkner - Lord

Birbrear - Davies - Blight

Morrissette - Myers - Piggot.

Now the only thing I'm not sold on there is Ben as second line Centre, but I think Blight is an option to operate there also. I do think Lord and Faulkner showed promise at the beginning of the year though and I would not mind seeing them paired up again. I also think Lord could make that little bit more space for Kurka to work in.
Id go with exactly that :) I think uv got good balance and a genuine first line

Conboy didn't exactly come out of it lightly though - 12 stitches on his forehead I heard.

Hopefully CJ's absence is purely precautionary and he's back soon, I've been thoroughly impressed with the energy he brings

mazza03

Gohabsgo said:
Conboy didn't exactly come out of it lightly though - 12 stitches on his forehead I heard.

Hopefully CJ's absence is purely precautionary and he's back soon, I've been thoroughly impressed with the energy he brings
+1

would like to see

kurka faulkner lord
davies morrisette blight - davies on wing rather than centre
birbraer myers piggott or jones

richardson marsh
smith finny (liimatainen not inferno member)
plumton quiney or batch

Foxy

Depends who we have to drop.

If Plumton is injured and Smith is back id go

Kurka Faulkner Blight
Morrisette Myers Lord
Birbraer Davies Piggot

and drop Plumton as the import

Have Hope#35

For me it's the following (as final roster):

Kurka - Faulkner - Lord
Blight - Davies - Birbraer