Long Shot but ......

drainage

Thread starter #1
I was the fan that got hit in the head at Fridays game , as I spent 3 hrs in A and E and had 34 stitches wondered if anyone had the puck?? Surprisingly it wasnt lodged in my forehead (just felt like it !!) but must have landed by the stairs to block 14

My blood thirsty 11 year old nephew wanted the puck - he's all heart !! That said if a child has it fine dont want to take it from little ones !!.... just learn from me and duck !!

I have the puck that split my top lip in half, (30 odd stitches) along with the gum shield that saved my teath,(except one) from my trials with the Cardiff Eagles.always makes me cringe when i see them! some memerobillia (god knows how to spell it !!)

drainage

Thread starter #3
were_gonna_win said:
I have the puck that split my top lip in half, (30 odd stitches) along with the gum shield that saved my teath,(except one) from my trials with the Cardiff Eagles.always makes me cringe when i see them! some memerobillia (god knows how to spell it !!)
Indeed !! I will lose the stitches later this week and the black eyes too I hope so the puck would have been a keepsake.... still been going 24 years and first time been hit ! Shannon did find me a puck with "keep your eyes on the puck at all times " written on it .. amused him no end !!

It was the Hull player who got two mins for delay of game (think his surname started with two 'U's') - lucky him - compare that with my sisters obvious pain and shock, waiting an hour for an ambulance then spending about three hours in casualty (even though it was quiet when we got there) and missing all but 13 minutes of the game.

I'm sure he was upset that it hit someone but it's certainly not a nice experience and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

drainage

Thread starter #6
kettdevil1 said:
Do you know who shot the puck?

Can we send Tylor after them.... :D

Glad you are on the mend, a nasty moment.
now that would help !! Tylor lamping him !!! Am on mend currently icing my rather swollen eyes in an effort to see out of them thanks !

Me and my hard hat will be there at next game !

drainage said:
kettdevil1 said:

now that would help !! Tylor lamping him !!! Am on mend currently icing my rather swollen eyes in an effort to see out of them thanks !

Your glasses wouldn't go amiss either :lol: :lol:
(ps glad you're ok, wouldn't fancy it myself)

drainage

Thread starter #8
BBW said:
drainage said:
kettdevil1 said:

Your glasses wouldn't go amiss either :lol: :lol:
(ps glad you're ok, wouldn't fancy it myself)
I do wear glasses ! they were in my pocket I just didnt re act quick enough and he had one hell of a hard and straight hit !! all will be fine !