Lord wins

Wannabe2

But I suppose it’s still a bit early, it’s has to be a good month before we bring players in, not that I know that, I could be way off the radar.

They didn’t play last night either and I think Haddad missed the previous game too.
They have just made the playoffs so I’m not sure why anyone would think they would leave the team now.

NathanG

I think we've signed a considerable chunk of our roster already. We'll have the announcements every Friday. I'm very, very excited for this season to begin.

Ocko

I notice no Haddad nor jardine in the rabbits' line up today. Are they injured, rested or left the team?
All nothing games at the moment. They’ve clinched so won’t care if they finish 1st or 3rd best players rested as nothing matters until play offs start now. No way would they have left, they’re key players and wouldn’t miss out on the play offs.

Hockeymad

I know it's to soon to tell but is it just me or do anyone else think Lord can go all the way to the nhl??

This guy proves everyone wrong every year.

Even when it came to replacing players and getting new ones at devils.

pjj365

Seem to recall an interview with his GM (or whatever) a few weeks ago saying how lucky they were to have him would keep him as long as they could but that he is destined for better things

Kevlar68

He is a great coach don't get me wrong but how many assistant NHL coaches and ex NHL players with coaching badges in front of him waiting to step up to head coach? Think there are many in front of him to choose from.
Maybe a assistant at most being realistic.

pjj365

He is a great coach don't get me wrong but how many assistant NHL coaches and ex NHL players with coaching badges in front of him waiting to step up to head coach? Think there are many in front of him to choose from.
Nobody said he'd jump to head coach - that is to big a step

Kevlar68

They didn't specify they just said all the way to NHL.
All the way to NHL covers everything really from kit manager to head coach, so on taking in the fact he's head coach now I went on that position.

Ocko

I’d say he’s on the right trajectory if ever he was going to do it. Just because he isn’t ex NHL it doesn’t mean he won’t, the NHL has many coaches without playing NHL experience on their resumes and there isn’t such a thing as coaching badges over there really, it’s the same qualifications to coach peewee as it is NHL.

Lord is a very, very young coach to get a Head Coach gig in the ECHL, some are over 20 years older than him. If he does well, he stands every chance of making the AHL within the next few years and leaves himself many years for an NHL shot.

Great win for lordo's team...2...1 over table topping florida. Jardine assist, rabbits now point above florida who have 4 games in hand on rabbits
Florida are only playing 69 games this season due to games missed to Covid-19 so have one game left.
Greenville managed to play their full 72 games.
Last nights overtime point won Florida the conference on win %

pjj365

Standings don’t matter over there anyway, don’t think the ECHL even have a trophy for it.
In the sense that leauge standings don't matter this is right.

Conference standings do matter to secure a playoff position but even this is not simple "most points win" As indicated by fridaysfingers points % does