Manchester Storm v Cardiff Devils - Sat 29 Oct 2016 - League - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

After coming up short in the Challenge Cup game it's back to Manchester for some League action in a building that reminds us of the beloved BBT..

The Storm don't offer a webcast service so you will have to rely on the dependable MNL as we will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game , at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com and we are happy to list all well the preinatble ones anyway.

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527

I KNOW I GO ON ABOUT NEEDING MORE TEXTERS BUT I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT WE ARE AGAIN HAVING TO RELY ON A VERY SMALL NUCLEUS OF TEXTERS. IT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR ON THEM SO WHY NOT HELP US OUT.

If you want a chat about whats needed PM me (OJ)

Nott Simpson

jimmy snels

I tell you what i want DZLURZYNSKI sorted out if he's gone after richie. Absolutely no point in having big fighters in the team if your small brit D man is getting roughed up with no problems

Ger-Devils

Big win on the road especially with the late equalisier.

Huge game at home tomorrow to keep that top spot and the pressure on other teams. Giants won 3-2 tonight v Clan but not that convinced by them.

Ger-Devils

But they won so they are a threat
Clan were awful- 2 oppourtune goals but apart from that didn't offer much. I've seen quite a few games of Belfast this year as I'm living between the cities currently and just not that convinced. My bite me on the back side but yeah.

They have some players just back from injury so not sure what to expect.

If we play like we can, no one can live with us- that late winner tonight will be the perfect boost to start tomorrow.

Devil94

Clan were awful- 2 oppourtune goals but apart from that didn't offer much. I've seen quite a few games of Belfast this year as I'm living between the cities currently and just not that convinced. My bite me on the back side but yeah.

If we play like we can, no one can live with us- that late winner tonight will be the perfect boost to start tomorrow.
How many players have still got out? Is Keefe still out?

Good win for us tonight. Lordo said last year with anyone beating anyone, going on a 4 game winning streak would be hard and not done by many. We're on 5 now, and look good to make that in to 6.

Talking about everyone beating each other, Nottingham losing 4-2 at home to the caps. In fact, every result today went our way.

Ger-Devils

How many players have still got out? Is Keefe still out?

Good win for us tonight. Lordo said last year with anyone beating anyone, going on a 4 game winning streak would be hard and not done by many. We're on 5 now, and look good to make that in to 6.

Talking about everyone beating each other, Nottingham losing 4-2 at home to the caps. In fact, every result today went our way.
Just Rutherford out but Keefe jumped back in tonight and took a knock so not sure what to expect

ASHIPP

Clan have all sorts of issues at the moment but they had 3 imports missing and their import goalie. Would have been suprised if Giants had lost that game.