Marc Twaite on Pro Hockey News

wildthing74

Re: Marc Twaite on Pro Hockey News

Totally agree.Read it this morning and a real insight what went on after his injury. He's a grea guy too so sad he has suffered like this behind the scenes.
Strange how life turns out.He told me ge wanted to stay in Cardiff but Bob was the one that scuppered that at the time.Ironic as had he stayed the injury may never have happened as his carear would have taken a different path and cruel that it was an injury sustained just in training.

I had no idea, poor guy, as for Bob Phillips being bankrupt, he'd fall in a pile of the brown stuff and come out smelling of roses, just confirms what we all think really

Koop11

Heartbreaking story but an important one shared for many. Hopefully Marc’s experience can go a long way to making hockey truly professional in its approach and management of the sport.

With regard to Bob, this is a clear insight into the man he can be. I’m sure some of the Bob lovers in Sheffield could do with reading this.

dave

Bob already "fighting" back via his hockileaks site.

100% respect to Marc for sharing his story so honestly..

an amazing guy mark!, so concerning the issue of insurance, can we assume that the devils have sufficient cover to protect our players each season, prevelent with mark smith sustaining a shoulder injury also in training. i would hope that coming from an insurance type background Regan has this covered!

What a tragic story! Bob should hang his head in shame. No defence for poor employee care. Wish the Guy well for the future!

TheStub

Thread starter #10
Re: Re: Marc Twaite on Pro Hockey News

dave said:
Bob already "fighting" back via his hockileaks site.

100% respect to Marc for sharing his story so honestly..
Just had a peak at the mad old man in the desert Blog. Dear me, he truly has no sense of pride, perspective or decorum.