Match Night Live! - Help required...

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
So, unfortunately i'm off to Nottingham for university at the end of the month and will no longer be able to text from home games, away games will be limited as well.

What this means is we need 2-3 people to help us with updates, at the moment i'm sending 150ish texts per game, we need to split this up, we used to have 3-4 regulars but they've gradually disappeared for various reasons.

We've found that 3 is an optimum number, 1 for penalties, 1 for goals and 1 for general comments, the more the better, but it helps to only have 1 person on penalties and goals as we found sometimes conflicting texts were coming through.

As i'll be at university, it's no problem to actually run Match Night Live! as there are a couple of people involved, but texters are also needed for away games.

If you can/could/would help, can you please give me a pm.

Chris.

Russky

As I am with 02 an nobody else was, I found it a little expensive and the 02 PAYG txt tariff didnt help either! I Also found it was distracting me from my stewarding duties as well thats why I packed it in. Sorry guys!

Ger-Devils

Yeah 02 are not the best now! When I used to top up £10 a month- they offered free text anytime etc. They've stopped that now which sucks as most of my spending is on texts. I haven't got a contract as I'm only on a temp contract and wouldn't be able to afford it with other bills etc going out

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #5
First post wasn't a dig :)

My current phone contract is unlimited texts, so perhaps if you have an over abundance of texts and fancy helping us, give me a shout :)

Thanks Sharlene though, I think I already have your number from last season, I shall give you a pm!

Chris.

Russky

Chris said:
First post wasn't a dig :)

My current phone contract is unlimited texts, so perhaps if you have an over abundance of texts and fancy helping us, give me a shout :)

Thanks Sharlene though, I think I already have your number from last season, I shall give you a pm!

Chris.
I know that Chris so no offence taken as none was intended. I felt that I needed to explain my reasons for not continuing!

TheStub

Hopefully I'll be able to make a fair few home games this season, and I'll IM you if you like.

I have unlimited texts, but MSN is easier ;)