Match Night Live

Thread starter #1
Is there any chance of MNL covering the off season fixture between Bob and Finny being held at the moment at the Steeltalk arena. I can just imagine OJ s commentary

Clare

Proper kicking off, eh?

Personally, I wouldnt bother lowering myself to even replying to him on that forum/blog. Just leave him to stew in his own made up tales of dispair. All he wants is attention, and by having his own little thread to stand on his soap box in is giving him exactly what he wants.

Walk away people.

Finny

What he wants is for him to be able to tell his beloved Steelers faithful how great he is, how bad Ragan is and for them to plead with him to come back.
What he wasn't expecting was people to remind him of all the bad things he did.

For those who don't go on SteelTalk often, it's worth explaining that there has been a small but vocal anti-Ragan element on there ever since he took over. One person because he liked the cheap tickets that Bob offered kids, and the rest because they were Bob's buddies of the moment and he used to tell them all the gossip.
Bob has obviously been watching this, enjoying the moments when people actually suggested they would be better off with Bob back. As these people were quite happy to ignore the number of times the Steelers had to fold their operating company whilst Bob was in charge - he guessed they would lap up everything he said without any doubt.

I was quite interested to see what he would come up with. However, after so many promises he started leaking boring stuff which wasn't actually entirely true. The fact he then posted a load of nonsense about me suggests that everything else he will post will be just as truthful.
I.e. A lie.

Finny

Speaking of which, does anyone have an audio file of the investigation into Bob Phillips that Radio 5 did around 2001-02?

I think I had it on my old PC but forgot to transfer it across.

drainage

Well just popped into Steeler land to see what's been happening and all I can say "what a total plank" .....thats Bob by way !!

It's now clear how he couldn't steer a dodgem never mind a business ! Assume that's one lonely brain cell he has, laughable really

SFN

Has anyone got a link to the Exchange of views on Steel-talk?
I've not got the desire to go trawling through pages and pages of butfluff threads to go looking for it. lol

SFN

Thanks hun.

I just had a quick scan through and I have to say, it's all very ammusing. Funniest thing I've read all week; and that includes checking out epicfail.com lol

SFN

This might sound like a stupid question; but should our Beloved (Yeh, Right!) Mr Phillips really be talking about old deals, figures and costing stuff on a fan forum? Or am I missing something?

BTW, I'm so tempted to join Steel-Talk and drop the occasional post.