McMorrow Voth retaliation video

Wow, you know sometings funny when you're all alone in the house but you're still laughing out loud...REALLY loud, I thought the Dany Heatley version of this was funny but this topped it by miles, an absolute gem!!!!!

Thread starter #30
Aw thanks everyone, I feel famous! :lol:

Even had an e-mail off youtube saying as my video is popular I'm eligible to apply for the YouTube Partnership Programme, which allows you to make money from playbacks of your video by them putting an ad next to it. Pity I don't own the copywrite to the film scene otherwise I'd be able to make money from it. :lol:

Wannabe2

Merthyr Devil said:

Even had an e-mail off youtube saying as my video is popular I'm eligible to apply for the YouTube Partnership Programme, which allows you to make money from playbacks of your video by them putting an ad next to it. Pity I don't own the copywrite to the film scene otherwise I'd be able to make money from it. :lol:
I will give you £1 ;)

drainage

Wannabe2 said:
Merthyr Devil said:

I will give you £1 ;)
McDonkey should donate the 5p he'll get from flogging his sherriffs badge !!!

Thread starter #35
Chris said:
Well you've made it to the front page of The-Inferno in place of the gallery :)

Chris.
Yeh I noticed, thanks to the Inferno, and James.

Apparently someone said on the youtube comments they put it on his face book, and he deleted it saying it was pathetic. :lol:

At least Simmsy had a sense of humour about it... :eek:

Should I be upset that I've managed to annoy him though? :twisted: :D

James

Administrator
Merthyr Devil said:
Apparently someone said on the youtube comments they put it on his face book, and he deleted it saying it was pathetic. :lol:
Looks like we have discovered a chink in the Deputies armour :)