Merch

Diafol

It's a "football shirt".
Most football shirts these days are about £70 upwards so that seems cheap in comparison.
Would I buy one ?
Not with my physique these days :)

They are nice and I do like the basketball jerseys especially, however, I was talking to a member of staff about them on Saturday and there's something that might catch a few fans off guard and that's the sizes.

Even though the hockey, football and basketball style jerseys are all made by Warrior, the size guide for each style jersey is different.

Example....
Chest widths:
Football Large = 58cm
Basketball Large = 62cm
Hockey Large = 64cm

Even though we expect the hockey jersey to be larger this may actually catch some fans off guard who will think as they are all the same manufacturer then they will be all the same size across the board.
Unfortunately some will not realise this difference and order a customised shirt with a name and number which will not fit them as expected and be unable to return it for an exchange or refund as it was customised.

They do have this information in bold telling you to check the guide or contact the store for details so hopefully people take a good look at the size guide provided and order what's accurate for their needs.

Vartel

They are nice and I do like the basketball jerseys especially, however, I was talking to a member of staff about them on Saturday and there's something that might catch a few fans off guard and that's the sizes.

Even though the hockey, football and basketball style jerseys are all made by Warrior, the size guide for each style jersey is different.

Example....
Chest widths:
Football Large = 58cm
Basketball Large = 62cm
Hockey Large = 64cm

Even though we expect the hockey jersey to be larger this may actually catch some fans off guard who will think as they are all the same manufacturer then they will be all the same size across the board.
Unfortunately some will not realise this difference and order a customised shirt with a name and number which will not fit them as expected and be unable to return it for an exchange or refund as it was customised.

They do have this information in bold telling you to check the guide or contact the store for details so hopefully people take a good look at the size guide provided and order what's accurate for their needs.
I was tempted by the basketball top, but the sizing is difficult to work out. Measured a vans t-shirt, XL and the chest width matched the Small basketball top. That just seems so different that is hard to judge what size to go for. They don't even have the token "player pictured is wearing size ##" which might help a bit. Like is a XL going to be as baggy as a hockey jersey without pads, or do i risk ordering smaller size and risk it being uncomfortably tight??

I was tempted by the basketball top, but the sizing is difficult to work out. Measured a vans t-shirt, XL and the chest width matched the Small basketball top. That just seems so different that is hard to judge what size to go for. They don't even have the token "player pictured is wearing size ##" which might help a bit. Like is a XL going to be as baggy as a hockey jersey without pads, or do i risk ordering smaller size and risk it being uncomfortably tight??
Clothing sizes vary vastly between different companies its frustrating ordering without trying first. Even more so with the same manufacturer such as Warrior here having multiple versions of sizes for different styles of jerseys. And considering if you order a custom shirt and its too small there's no chance of a refund or exchange would be disappointing.

Devils haven't long posted the opening times for the remainder of this week (early closing on the weekend for the playoffs).
So if you're local to the Arena it's best pop there and try all sizes before buying.
The bloke Corky who runs the shop (also the away team penalty box assistant) was very helpful for me, let me try on different sizes of jerseys when we switched to Warrior before ordering specific names/numbers.

I do 100% agree with your suggestion though. I.e "Riley Brandt wearing a size XL basketball jersey in this photo, he's 5'11"" and comfortably wears a size Large Warrior hockey jersey without pads"
This would help customers alot.