Merry Xmas

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Merry Xmas all you Hockey loving people, we don’t always agree on everything, and some of us especially me talk some tripe sometimes, but we all have the same passion and love for this game. Anyway Humongous Xmas to you all, and a even better New Year, have a blast x.

Foxy

Ditto signing off for Christmas.

To all posters or just readers have a wonderful Christmas.

Now we'll find out whose naughty or nice lol x

Kevlar68

Christmas Bleating's to one and all, here's to a joyous 10 minutes of opening presents that has taken 2 months to lead up too. Have a great day.

Rich Best

Well said Steve. Thank you for everything you and everyone involved with the Devil's does. It is greatly appreciated. Cardiff shines when the Devil's compete for silverware. We really don't take it for granted and hope you stay involved for many years to come. You 100% make our lives better.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #9
Merry Christmas to my Inferno brothers and sisters. I hope everyone is able to spend time with loved ones and have a chance to appreciate how lucky we all are.

Here’s to an amazing 2019...and yes...including a 3peat!
That’s exactly what we are brothers and sisters, except I am a bit older, big brother maybe. We sure are the lucky ones, never forget that guys, and always appreciate what we have, non hockey wise, and hockey wise. Have a great Xmas all.

Wagstaff

same to you wagstaff, good to see that there are some decent away fans out there...enjoy the next home game for you..
Deep down we are just the same...
Hockey fans.....
It’s just the geography of our birth that changes the colour of our shirts.
I can’t go tomorrow as we have family commitments, but I hope it’s a good game for those of you coming over, have a safe journey.