Michel Moves On

Ocko

Very few players are irreplaceable and Tylor is replaceable in a skill sense but players with his commitment and dedication to the cause are very, very few and far between.

Kipper

Good luck for the future Tylor and thanks for all you have done.

Who found Tylor in the first place? G and Franny.I'll back them to find a suitable replacement

Here's his tweet from twitter:

"Will never forget my time living and playing hockey for Cardiff Devils. Thank u fans and I hope the 2012 team can bring home some hardware."

TheStub

The big problem with the success we had last season is the increase in their value. It has been obvious that Tylor has been looking to his future, so I'm guessing Sweden is a money move leading to his retirement and fire fighting career.

I can't blame him, and wish him the best there. I've never hoped hoped a deal would fall through so much. As long as he remembers where we are for next year ;)

Gutted as Mad Jack McGutted - Winner of last year's Mr Gutted Competition

Thank you "Lord Tylor of Michel" for all your effort and commitment over the past couple of years - it has been a pleasure watching you.

I know a number of the Junior Devils have been inspired by his never say die spirit.

Would like to wish him well in Sweden - hope it works out for him - but if it doesn't......

Good luck Tylor & Alex

I am so gutted at this news!! Tyler was the heartbeat of our team and a player that played every shift like it was his last. A legend in my eyes!! Our loss is another teams gain. All the best for the future Mr Michel!!!

kettdevil1

Not the greatest start to my day..... really disappointed that Tylor will be leaving, as others have said, he has typified what we want to see in a Devil, 100% committed with a degree of skill thrown in. Will be fascinating to see how he gets on in Sweden, the hockey is rather different there but he has the ability to adapt.

Good luck Tylor you will always be welcome back in the BBT

jwave

:cry: GUTTED beyond belief.
Tylor you played, you scored, you assisted you dropped the gloves........you were hockey to me.

There was a young fella called Tylor.... in 16 he did play
Disstressing news for Devils fans.......we have heard today
he's only moving to sweden...icing on a new pad
Devils fans are gutted...this news is just so bad

The bloke was simply awsome....quick and nimble too
give him a stick and a puck.....there's nothing he can't do
he'd run rings around their defence.....god help them if they're late
if he hit them on the charge.....he would seal their fate

I not only speak for me....but i'm sure all the rest
when I say thanky you Tylor.....and wish you all the best
I'm only glad you're going....to a team thats over sea
he's realy got his work cut out...to replace you has our G

Nice one Tylor, thanks for a couple of great seasons from you. Good luck from all the Block 3 Posse. ;)