Miller's penalty...

drainage

well he would have been kneeing had he been stood up , leg pointing upwards, facing the other way and not had the Caps player on top of him ....... in Smiths world its all about the farcical so therefore good call !!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

ASHIPP

But if Matt at one point had Beynon on top of him, how could he be called for kneeling? I think Beynon should have been called for deliberately trying to injure himself on Matt's knees! :lol:
Seriously, it's a weird call but another player was called for the same thing later on (was it the Vother?). Hope Mike Beynon was ok after the game anyway.

Thread starter #7
ASHIPP, Owen Fussey of the Edinburgh Capitals got called for kneeing, which I felt was the right call as it was a nasty challange and resulted in Tylor limping off the ice a few moments later!

ASHIPP

scottydoesntknow said:
ASHIPP, Owen Fussey of the Edinburgh Capitals got called for kneeing, which I felt was the right call as it was a nasty challange and resulted in Tylor limping off the ice a few moments later!
Yeah, my bad Scotty - I'm confusing all my PIMS cos there were quite a few all round! I remember Tylor limping off (thankfully ok later). Also remember Beynon limping off - but it did not look like Miller's fault from where I was sitting.

Was there any footage taken by anyones mobile communcation device of the Miller fight?

would really like to see that again, and cant really afford to buy the dvd :|