MNL -

Thread starter #1
As the season gets underway I just wanted to compliment the MNL team whoever they are. The effort that goes into reporting the games home and away is great. It can't be easy keeping one eye on the game, the other on the phone and at the same time co-ordinating your thumbs.The words "multi-tasking" spring to mind but I didnt want to make a joke :D For those (like us) who cant get to all of the games it is very much appreciated.

Ger-Devils

I normally text from games but I ended up running MNL for the Panthers away game.

Having 4 texters constantly texting updates and the sync of them going out of time order, it can be fun.

I think everyone appreciates the work the boys who run the inferno do.

I too would like to add my thanks to everyone's hard work. I can't get to too many games and MNL is fantastic. I've spent many evenings willing the screen to update good news.

Wannabe2

Well i would be up ----- creek without these guys big time, havent got round to donating to the Inferno yet this year, but will get that sorted very soon after all there is a cost running these things, great job guys and worth a donation of anyones money.

D

Deleted member 1337

well done every one for all the hard work and good luck for the coming season(s)

Chris

Administrator
As the season gets underway I just wanted to compliment the MNL team whoever they are.
That'll be OJ aka Nott Simpson on here and Gazza272 probably. Steve and Ger-Devils have also hosted it this season so far though :)
It can't be easy keeping one eye on the game, the other on the phone and at the same time co-ordinating your thumbs.
I've been told I text like a 12 year old girl when doing MNL, which I don't know whether to take as a joke, or be incredibly offended at ;)

But thanks for the feedback everyone, and glad you're enjoying :)

Chris.

Finny

Chris said:
I've been told I text like a 12 year old girl when doing MNL, which I don't know whether to take as a joke, or be incredibly offended at ;)
I'd be more worried about how the other person knows what a 12 year old girl text likes........

Skippy

Re: Re: MNL -

Chris said:
I've been told I text like a 12 year old girl when doing MNL, which I don't know whether to take as a joke, or be incredibly offended at ;).
I meant it :p although I think I said school girl ? Hehe