Music before shootout last night

Thread starter #1
Hi guys, anyone know the title of the piece of keyboardy/synthy/guitary instrumental music played before the shootout last night? Its not the first time it has been played at the tent and everytime it comes on I rack my brain trying to think what it is called and where else I have heard it! Come on people please put me out of my misery! :(

Thread starter #5
Thank you both! we have a winner with Sirius by APP! right I can now get on with watching the hockey and not bugging my girlfriend by constantly muttering 'I know it from somewhere.....I know I do....where in the hell have I heard it???? aaaaaaggghhhh!!!!!!' haha :D

There's been some great music choices this season.

I'm sure that most of it goes over our fans heads judging by the blank looks around, but it's mostly in context to what's going on in the game.

When there was confusion and they played "What's goin on" I think I was the only person that joined in with the chorus. A rink full of people shouting "What's going on" would have been great.

Other little things like Green Day "Basketcase" when the opposition are whining to the ref, I love it :)

Good work, and keep it coming. Now I just hope some of the fans notice! :roll: