New D man signs....Name announced on Monday

Fruit basket for the Weller residence please... :lol:

I hope we can convince him that Cardiff is the place to be and he can see beyond playing in a plastic tent.

My girlfriend thought she spotted him by our flats last night. When was that article published? (what day does 'tomorrow' refer to?)

Wannabe2

Craig and his lovely family are indeed here, they arrived this afternoon, and have settled into there accommodation. Lets knock the paranoia on the head about how long they will be here, let the beautiful city, and the best fans on the planet sort that bit.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

rocketbob

Mr Weller, a big welcome to you and your family. I for one can't wait to see you on Sunday. As an import to Cardiff myself, I am sure your family will love it here as much as I do.

We even made sure the sun was shining on Gods country for his arrival (pity the weather goes downhill tonight)

A very warm welcome to them and I hope they settle in quickly and will be very happy.

What I like is that he hasn't had to get off the plane and go straight into a game. Even though he has some training sessions he can at least relax a little bit and get over the jet lag.

Can't wait to see him on Saturday.

drainage

Mr Weller - a country expects !! Glad to welcome you to our country , our city and our plastic tent !! I am certain you'll not find a better place, better fans or any other plastic tent in which to ply your trade ......we have realistic hopes (we are Welsh and until 1986 brought up on rugby !) but you are more than welcome to raise them !! Good luck to you and family whilst here

James

Administrator
Craig Weller said:
I believe I can still play at that level. (NHL)

“Right now, though, I’m happy to be with Cardiff Devils and looking forward to spending the rest of this season with the guys.

“My family have come to Cardiff with me and we’ve brought a lot of boxes with us.

“I haven’t done that just to move on again.

“If all goes well I’m here for the season.

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sports/ice ... z153q22JdU

ASHIPP

James said:
Craig Weller said:
I believe I can still play at that level. (NHL)

“Right now, though, I’m happy to be with Cardiff Devils and looking forward to spending the rest of this season with the guys.

“My family have come to Cardiff with me and we’ve brought a lot of boxes with us.

“I haven’t done that just to move on again.

“If all goes well I’m here for the season.

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sports/ice ... z153q22JdU

;) :cool: